Jul 16, 2024
_OOBw1Fzq8C5gxQ2WkZq5TtQvFwXgR3uvIM92ppGzxR5c=s280.png

Game Name: Wooparoo Odyssey-Build & Breed

Google Play Store Link:

APK Link:

Cheat Requested:
  • Unlimited gold
  • Unlimited food
  • Unlimited capsules (time, habitat, training)
  • God mode
  • Damage multiplier
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I don't have any modding experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Manoj8781
Upvote 0
+1

As notes from my own testing:
LuckyPatcher doesn't work for IAPs with the Reassembly Dex option; I haven't tested the Proxy Server option yet.
GameGuardian, I can locate the addresses of the currencies, but as soon as I edit them directly, it visually changes and then changes right back to the correct amount, so I'm pretty sure currency is server-side. Have not tested changing shop prices to negative values to get currency that way yet.

Sorry for the double post, but I tested more and went over the 5min edit timeframe:

-GG speedhack doesn't work
-GG editing shop prices to negative got wonky when loading shop items and crashed the game
-LP proxy server option didn't work, but there's a good chance that that is user error; I've never understood that one or gotten it to work lol

Sorry for the double post, but I tested more and went over the 5min edit timeframe:

-GG speedhack doesn't work
-GG editing shop prices to negative got wonky when loading shop items and crashed the game
-LP proxy server option didn't work, but there's a good chance that that is user error; I've never understood that one or gotten it to work lol
maybe just god mode or damage multiplier
these two more important for exploring stage
but hopefully all the features can work as well