Outdated WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom Ver 2.1.38 GEMS / INCREASED MONEY

Vostox

1/3 Games Approved
Jan 19, 2019
Indonesia
if it possible could you improve the security bypass ? Get banned real quick
I just added more protection by removing some more cheat detection potentials. The download links are now updated.

To all: Please let me know if you're still getting banned as fast by posting to this thread. Thank you :)

Vostox

1/3 Games Approved
Jan 19, 2019
Indonesia
Added new version (V3) for the mod which you all might prefer instead of the first version. The V3 mod is much safer because it prevents you from holding too many gems. It also has more features :face19:

Enjoy!

proph01

Rooted Member
Aug 22, 2017
How to fix maintenance issue...i have try reinstall with v3 but still like that

Vostox

1/3 Games Approved
Jan 19, 2019
Indonesia
How to fix maintenance issue...i have try reinstall with v3 but still like that
Maintenance issue means that your account is banned and sadly you have to use a new account.

@Adrianpogi said to me through PM that you can unban using an app called Parallel, but what it does to me is only to let me get past the maintenance screen and play with a new account.

It still helps though, the maintenance screen is quite annoying. Parallel also works for unrooted phones which is good.

Silver1005

Aug 24, 2018
Malaysia
@Vostox, if you happens to release V4, please take your time removing the possible detection , we can wait, I really appreciate your hardworks ?. Guys if you get banned even when using Pararelle Space ,try reninstall the mod apk and clear data for Pararelle Space (not sure if work for everyone ) . Try helps figure out what trigger the ban guys

proph01

Rooted Member
Aug 22, 2017
I have do that before but still got banned...i have try 5 times with parallel space

Vostox

1/3 Games Approved
Jan 19, 2019
Indonesia
Guys, I'm thinking of making a new version without including any gems related mod. Maybe the main reason for the bans is the fraud gems. Do you all think so?

For the features, I want to ask you all what you guys need. Maybe high atk mod? Insta-grow crop? Please list them down in this thread :)

Lafana

Rooted Member
Jan 4, 2018
if the game keep showing under maintenance, does it means I am banned? please

krishnawijaya

Sep 25, 2018
indonesia
thank you for the mod, i really hope the mod for item shop or premium item wont get banned, but if they keep detected it maybe some instan grow, attack modifier, money or drop rate will be much help thanks .

Reactions: LolLMAOYOUOKAYZZ33

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!
  • Feel free to follow us on facebook as well =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leahlnw00