FREE MOD WorldNeverland - Elnea Kingdom Ver 2.1.38 GEMS / INCREASED MONEY

proph01

Aug 22, 2017
I have try use mod like that before like mod high atk but still same i just can play in 24h and then mt notification

Silver1005

Aug 24, 2018
Malaysia
I think the most exciting thing in the game and what they want are gems related stuff , in my opinion. Well if there's no other way , what about Sell items 3 times the price & and drop rates (if possible) @Vostox

rainnerw

New On The Block
Jan 3, 2019
Malaysia
I tried v3 using parallel. And it works ! 2 days now still not banned. Thank u for ur hard work ^^ p/s: at first i uninstall it cuz i thought it didnt work. After i read ur explanation again, i understand that v3 doesnt need gem to buy paid shop. Hehe.

Lafana

Jan 4, 2018
There is a good and as the same time bad news.

I use V1 and aggressively play with increasing BEA for three days with no ban. However, i touch no gem and paid items.

Dec 6, 2018
USA
Hi.
First of all, I wanna thank you so much for making the mods. Was really helpful for me when I was in the game.
(I use Signed versions, since my phone's not a rooted one)

1) Almost a week ago, I installed V1, played for 3 days or so, and got banned after. I tried reinstall a few times (even using Parallel Space), and still got banned.
2) After that, I tried V2 (also on Parallel Space), played for a day, and got banned again.
3) Then I tried V3 (also on PS). Thought I could play, but still got banned.

Is there any way to fix it? Or will I never be able to play at all?

Adrianpogi

Solid & Active Member
Jun 28, 2017
Playing for a week already with my 2 accounts from my phone and parallel and I'm still good..bought everything I needed from gem shop and using every kinds of coupons.:face35:

Just a tip: don't abuse anything even Bea coz they're also manually banning accounts..just buy when needed..and never set up your account :face54:

Adrianpogi

Solid & Active Member
Jun 28, 2017
Well I got banned multiple times already, maybe 10 or more.i just try it again and make an assumption to lower the risk of ban and I guess this really works for me now.before I only last a day or two but now it's already a full week and I'm still good.
You'll just have to try it again and again to find your solution if you really want to play this game :face54:

rainnerw

New On The Block
Jan 3, 2019
Malaysia
@liayanasapphire I tried to uninstall the game AND parallel to play again. If you only uninstall the game, but not parallel, when u install game back, it will recognize the 'clone' phone. So u need to reinstall both.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 2
Arsenal Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 1
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 1
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 6
Yeowang EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
G ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
DESLOKAT EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
G SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 3