fKBGkObYQUa1PMqy_2H7sk5JdTb2uA8NhZWHiZmDCNU4M=s280.png

Playstore Link:

Game Name: WWE Universe
Game Version: 1.4.0
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: Yes + Lucky Patcher

*MOD Features*
  1. free draft picks
Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com.

*How to install (click the spoilers to read)*

Signed APKs do work on all Android devices (rooted + non-rooted).
Signed APKs are in the most cases the only provided files by the mod publisher as they work for everyone.

1.) Remove the original game/app.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
4.) Enjoy.

Google login possible? No.
Facebook login possible? Yes. But you have to remove the Facebook App from your device.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

Notes:
- If you used our MOD APK before and just want to update, you can install the new MOD APK on top of the old without removing the game/app first.
- In-App purchases are not possible on signed APKs as they require Google services similar to the Google login process.

Unsigned APKs do only work on rooted and patched devices/environments.
These are not always provided by the mod publisher as they do only work under certain circumstances.

1.) Your device must be rooted.
2.) Your device must be patched to ignore app signatures. This can be done with the help of tools such as Luckypatcher or Xposed.

Once you fill that requirements the process is the same as with signed APKs with the difference that you can overwrite the original game/app with the MOD APK without removing it first.

1.) Download the unsigned MOD APK.
2.) Install the unsigned MOD APK.
3.) Enjoy.

Note:
For the case the unsigned APK does fail to install: Your device patch is not done correctly!

Google login possible? Yes.
Facebook login possible? Yes. Even with Facebook App installed.
Specific game account login possible (for example: E-Mail, HIVE, Kakao)? Yes.

You are rooted and want to know how to patch your device? Please click here for more information.

OBB files are not required by every game/app. If necessary, the mod publisher will usually provide them and tell you that they are needed.

1.) Download the OBB file/files.
2.) Download the MOD APK.
3.) Move the OBB files with the help of a filemanager to Android/obb/<packagecode> on your device.
4.) Install the downloaded MOD APK.
5.) Enjoy.

The OBB files are either provided as ".obb" files or as ".zip" files. ZIP files do require to be extracted first.

Still facing issues? Please click here for more details.

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tutorials:
How to sign up and download on Platinmods.com
List of useful tutorials about how to use this website and its content

Last edited:

thehappyjoe

Rookie
Jul 20, 2020
us
I keep getting the error:
App not installed
The package appears to be corrupt

I've downloaded it multiple times, so I don't think it's corrupt. I'm rooted, have Lucky Patcher, LP has "Patch applied" to all 3 items (Signature verification always true, Disable .apk Signature verification, Disable signature verification in the package manager). I've read that the error has more to do with the APK being compiled for a particular device, like a Samsung, than it actually being corrupt. Is that possible? I'm trying to run it on BlueStacks, so it's a pretty generic version of Android, but if there's something specific in the modded APK, that would make sense. Any idea what I can do to fix (or to mod my own APK the same way you did)?

Tags
platinmods wwe universe wwe universe mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GG78 PS2 Game WWE All Stars Android Playstation Emulators 5
AndnixSH Not Working WWE Mayhem Ver. 1.75.124 MOD MENU APK | Frozen currency | Reward multiplier | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier | No Hack Detection | Bypass Ban Outdated PMT Android MODs 290
G Open Request WWE champions ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 105
F4OST Outdated WWE Undefeated Ver.1.5.3.1 MOD MENU | Instant Energy Refill | Dumb Enemy | No Stun Outdated PMT Android MODs 156
M Open Request IOS WWE Champions iOS REQUEST SECTION 5
JokerArt Outdated WWE Champions 2020 Ver. 0.504 MOD MENU APK | 1 HIT | NO COST | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 612
Jaydeep shrimali Open Request WWE v4.0.24 mod apk ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
W Open Request WWE Supercard V4.5.0.373978 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 18
G Shared [Tested] Chess Universe : Online Chess v1.20.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
O Open Request Cards, Universe & Everything ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] SkyView Explore the Universe v3.8.0 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 6
G OA [Shared] Futanari Universe v0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
T Open Request Universe Clash: Ultimate Power iOS REQUEST SECTION 4
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Warriors of the Universe v2.0.0 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
Qim97 OA [Shared] Corrupting the Universe [18+] v2.9 Deluxe MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
G OA [Shared] Dragon Girl X Universe v0.95 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 46
B FREE MOD The Keeper: AFK Idle RPG Ver. 1.26 MOD Menu APK | High drop Gold | Accelerated Experience Gain | Move Faster Speed GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 140
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Word Universe ver. 1.5.2 MOD APK | FREE POWERUPS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
Axey FREE MOD Space Army: Universe Clash Ver. 1.0.0 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Currency GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 1
Axey PMT FREE MOD Pixel Universe: RPG Adventure Ver. 1.3.4 MOD MENU APK | Damage Multiplier | Defence Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 2
L Open Request Budo: Universe Warriors iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Idle Universe: Offline Miner Ver. 1.0.12 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 24
G Shared [Tested] Broken Universe: Tower Defense v1.0.8 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 7
Yunana24 Not Working Volzerk Ver. 1.3.1 MOD Menu APK | Attack Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Dumb Enemy | Unlimited Skill | Move Speed Outdated PMT Android MODs 868
G Shared [Tested] Room Escape Universe: Survival v1.1.9 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
Dhruvfish FREE MOD My Little Universe Ver 2.9.0 Mod Apk || Unlimited Resources ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 120
GMbangbung77777 Private Server UNIVERSE HEROES NEW GAME AND FRESH SERVER ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS 48
我的宝贝 Open Request Schach Online : Chess Universe ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Little Universe: Pocket Planet v0.6a MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 12
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Fashion Universe v1.12 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
JokerArt Not Working Cards, Universe & Everything Ver. 2.9.8 MOD APK | NO ENERGY COST | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 157
B PMT FREE MOD ExoMiner - Idle Miner Universe Ver. 1.3.12 MOD APK | Unlimited Money | Unlimited Relics | Unlimited Science Points EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 190
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Universe Invader: Alien Attack (Early Access) Ver. 1.0.26 MOD APK | UNLIMITED GOLD | UNLIMITED GEMS | NO ADS EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
V Open Request TapTap Universe (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
G Shared [Tested] myDream Universe - Metaverse v6.00 MOD Tested Shared Android MODs 6
M Open Request My Little Universe iOS REQUEST SECTION 0
Mugii Open Request My Little Universe ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 13
G Shared [Tested] Warships Universe: Naval Battle v0.8.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 36
NotSnorlax FREE MOD Super Brawl Universe Ver. 2.26.65300 MOD Menu APK | Infinite Energy | Dumb Enemy GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 20
L Open Request BTS Universe Story ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Sallazar031 Open Request PK XD - Explore the Universe and Play with Friends ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 81
D Open Request Romancing SaGa Re;Universe iOS REQUEST SECTION 4
K Open Request Romancing SaGa Re;Universe ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 56
S Open Request myDream Universe - Freely build your dream planet v2.11 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
G-Bo ッ FREE MOD 宇宙最强 / Dragon Ball Z Strongest Universe Ver. 2.3 | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Unlimited KI | GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 111
A Open Request Dreamwork Universe of Legend v1.0.5 God Mode / Damage? ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
B PMT FREE MOD Idle Fish 2: Fishing Tycoon Ver. 7.0.7 MOD APK | Unlimited Resources EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
DeathLantern FREE MOD LUNA : MOBILE Ver. 1.0.748 Mod Menu Apk | AttackSpeed Multiplier | MoveSpeed Multiplier ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 24
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Sesame Street Mecha Builders ver. 1.1.0 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD LEGO® DUPLO® DISNEY ver. 7.0.0 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 0