This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Open Request 新世界:熱血航行 ( New World:Vigour Voyage )

i also played the game a lot. I have tried to mod it. Once with Android Studio with a simple attack and health multiplier. However, I have too little idea about it, I unfortunately did not get it. It looks so simple though. I'm sure someone who knows how to do this could mod the game in under 5 minutes. I also tried to hack it via game guardian. but didn't make it because I couldn't find the second value. However, I have seen a video where it is possible. There is a bug, but I think it is no longer possible. It was possible to multiply the rewards of the redeem codes using autoklicker. If you artificially turn off your internet to cause a disconnect, while he logs back in, pick up the rewards by clicking on it. and set the autoklicker to 1 milisecond.the normal reward of the codes are maybe twenty tickets. I had by applying the method over two hundred. and also over forty the yellow marry heads for the better roulette :D I would also celebrate if someone here modded the game. I'm totally broke unfortunately, otherwise I would hire someone on fiverr to mod it. I think it's very easy to mod, you have to know your stuff though. I think why it has not yet been modded is that it is simply not known enough. besides it also has no lizens. for questions Genos#5611