XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis-kun

Platinian
Jul 16, 2019
Chile
En estas fiestas tan especiales, el más cordial y cariñoso saludo para todos ustedes, queridos modders que nos dan diversión todo el año.

Feliz año nuevo y que el 2022 los llene de bendiciones.

Anuket

Platinian
May 10, 2020
Venezuela
I do not celebrate anything, but I thank you very much for all your work and constant effort with the community. I've been a member here for a long time, and I've never been disappointed. Congratulations and thank you very much again.

BubbyBabyBreath

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 12, 2020
Multiverse
A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my fellow Winners out there. Keep sticking to those greedy developers and their impossible challenges by supporting OUR developers here!

Here's to 2022 being the year of taking our freedom back!

Reactions: Aehddz

LuckyKush

Platinian
Apr 7, 2020
Canada
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, not many people can enjoy time with their families or friends!

Due to the uprising of COVID again it is really hard to see my family so I play mobile games with them which is a blessing!

Have a good new years guys!

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
// Giveaway closed!

Thanks for that amazing amount of wishes!!! May you all being blessed and having a great new year 2022!

The team will pick the winners in the next days and announce them here in this post, I wish everyone who participated a lot of luck and thanks again for being so awesome, we love you all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie-Amelia