XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

• You need at least 5 clean posts on our forum to be able to open a thread here [Spam Clean]
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina183

Platinian
Aug 17, 2021
Behind you (:
When I first got here I thought to myself “Another generic website for Apk with a little bit of malware huh “
Now, This community is one of the best think that I stumbled upon.
Thank you so much for making my dreams of being one of the richest wizard in Hogwarts mystery
And I wishing everyone happy and blessed
Merry Christmas (:

sinofwrath47383883

Platinian
Jul 16, 2020
USA
Maligayang Pasko sa inyo at maligayang bagong taon. Sana ay mali, magkakaroon tayo ng magandang at masayang 2022. Salamat sa mga mods na pinopost niyo at uulitin ko na maligayang pasko at kita-kita nalang tayo uli sa susunod na taon.

Keldengoh

Platinian
Aug 17, 2021
Singapore
Thank you very much for helping me to become a better gamer/hacker. Hacking is an art and I love to use your hacks to spread your fame and to deny the arrogant pros of their victory. Hackers are proof of freedom in society, and proof that we won't be suppressed by authority. So hacking and therefore modding is an expression of freedom, and lastly..... update mobile legends cus f*** moonton xD mwahahahahahah

Merry Christmas and a big middle finger to moonton! Woop!

GirthwormJim

Platinian
Feb 9, 2018
Platinmods community is like our family away from home, there's always a spot at the Christmas table for each and every one of you. Merry Christmas to all! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bishuop92