XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kukai Souma

Solid & Active Platinian
May 20, 2020
Anime World
To all friends we carry love, appreciation and respect, the sweetest and finest congratulations on the occasion of the New Year, a happy year full of dreams.

I thank the Admin and supervisors for their continuous fatigue in submitting the mods to the new games and programs and hope for a happy new year for the admin and for every member and supervisor full of health and happiness and to achieve achievements and goals.
:pepe023:

I am happy to be with you and I consider every member of my friends and second family and I wish everyone a happy new year.
:face46:

DezS

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 17, 2021
Vietnam
Mừng ngày Giáng Sinh an lành. Mừng ngày Chúa sinh ra đời. Chúc mọi người 1 đêm Giáng Sinh và Năm Mới ấm áp bên gia đình.

1Rajesh

Rookie
Dec 17, 2021
Delhi
नमस्कार देविओ और सज्जनों , आप सभी को Christmas eve कि हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं । मैं आशा करता हूं कि आप इस त्योहार को अपने परिवार एवं मित्रों के साथ धूम धाम से मनाएं और यह त्योहार आप सभी के लिए अनंत खुशियों को सौगात लाए।:face47:

Dcfcain420

Platinian
Apr 30, 2020
Lafayette Louisiana
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐬𝐧’𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE DEVS AND THIS GREAT COMMUNITY

Teles

Platinian
May 27, 2021
Indonesia
Saya hanya bisa berkomentar, Selamat Hari Natal dan Tahun Baru, Semoga kedepanya platinmod bisa menjadi situs mod terhebat dengan karya karyanya.

TheRizz

Platinian
Aug 31, 2019
United kingdom
Dear Fellow Users
Its been a rough year (or 2), with covid and lockdown many of us have inevitably gone through hell whether that be financially or emotionally. Even now things arent looking to good BUT I want you to look back and think, was there a time you couldnt access or use Platinmods? NO!
I may not know much about what goes on behind the scenes of Platinmod, but I do know that they must have gone through everything we've been through AND still managed to keep up their high standards whether it be the modded games, apps or the site as a whole which we can all agree is brilliant.
I honestly hope everyone on the PMT team has a smashing christmas or just a great time ahead of them even if you don't celebrate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS PMT!

XHunter212X

Rookie
Dec 2, 2019
Indonesia
Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone (/^^)/
Even tho this year and the last year been rough because pandemic, but still stay strong! !Σ( ̄□ ̄;)
And also, if there Xmas, there my birthday, happy birthday to me, just like always no one cares about it (´;ω;`)

Well, have a fun Holiday weekend everyone! ( ̄▽ ̄;)

stonedape

Platinian
Jul 13, 2020
USA
Friends,
Life has been challenging the last few years and, while it is easy to get overwhelmed with anxiety and fear, it is the love and support of those we care about - those that bring us joy - that keeps us going. Thank you for being one of those people.

Wishing you the merriest of dreams and happy holidays!

LaikaSofi

Rookie
Oct 24, 2021
Belgium
Ви посакувам среќен Божиќ и среќна нова година на сите. Поздрав 😀.
Thanks for all the great content. You're great guys! 😁

Reactions: BittuBihta
Status
Not open for further replies.