XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

322gaming

Platinian
Feb 7, 2018
Happy Holidays to you PlatinMods and everyone reading this message. May you all have a wonderful Christmas and happy modding everyone! Mic Drop...

ichibanjo

Rookie
Nov 14, 2017
Malam natal adalah malam penuh kehangatan keluarga.
Mungkin natal kali ini adalah kemenangan untuk kita, umat manusia.
Virus yang kita perangi, berangsur menghilang.
Kehangatan keluarga mungkin kita rasakan sepanjang tahun ini.
Tapi kehangatan dari Admin-admin Platinmods sepanjang tahun ini adalah yang terbaik.
Panjang umur Admin-admin Platinmods.
Kadang kebaikan itu hadir dari keburukan.
Merry Christmas, may the Christmas spirit be with you.

Platinmods, JAYA JAYA JAYA

helloworld_

Rookie
Sep 28, 2021
England
I'm not celebrating Christmas, but wish you all have a great day and get a full of blessing and happiness. may you guys stay healthy and safe, may good luck comes to you today, tomorrow, next year, forever.

xymbol

Platinian
Jun 17, 2020
jakarta
Thanks for the effort on modding all the game I've played. It gives me joy on playing games that I like. happy new year to all of you guys

Mafia786

Platinian
Jun 14, 2020
Pakistan
Hello members of Platinmod and Modders Happy Happy Christmas and I thank to all of playinmods and Modders they are providing us very good mods and I am so happy with that I am using this platform from two years I enjoy very much they are good modders and making best mods we are all happy with platinmods I use many platforms but platinmods is the best forever and they are so good people it's voice of my heart ❤ thank you very much Platinmods love you very much thanks for everything ❤ and good luck for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.