XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pepe019: Was planning getting vip, but saw this topic. Since i love free stuff and getting dopamine from giveaways, i decide that should too try my luck here.

On my behalf, wish to all PMT staff and all modders good luck in their lives. You doing much for all members, shame that some of them don`t appreciate it.:pepe021:
:pepe023: Hope that you all and this site will do well for a long time.
Also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. :pepe022:
That`s all i want to say. Peace. :pepe011:

¡¡Felices fiestas para todos ustedes!!

Que esta noche de Navidad compartan mucha alegría y felicidad, con toda su familia y seres queridos.
¡¡Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo!!:pepe023:

Eng version:
Happy Holidays to all of you !!

May you share much joy and happiness this Christmas night with your family and loved ones.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :pepe023:

Selamat hari Natal dan tahun baru dan bertepatan hari ulang tahun ku juga saat natal semoga menjadi hadiah yang sangat ditunggu 🎉🎂❤️☃️❄️⛄

It's been 7 years since I joined the PLATINMODS GAMING COMMUNITY group, it has made me go through the dark times and also the difficulties I have experienced, when I first visited this website I only thought about playing free MOD games but became a permanent member, from adolescence to adulthood I hope this community can continue to be creative and innovate, and also make us members grateful for all the services. and Merry Christmas to everyone on PLATINMODS. #Merry Christmas ️⛄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom