XMAS/NEW YEAR CELEBRATION VIP GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terima kasih banyak platinmods, Platinmods adalah tempat favoritku untuk mengunduh APK MODS, di website lain terkadang ada virus/iklan di apknya, tetapi di Platinmods tidak ada adware nya di apk. Jadi tidak mengganggu waktu menggunakan APK tersebut.
Sekali lagi Terima kasih banyak Platinmods. We Love You

Dear Platinmods:

I want to say first and foremost Thank-You for being here...I have been alone now for the last 6 years during Christmas & New Years, because my family just lives too far away. In order to keep myself from becoming sad and depressed and becoming a Scrooge during the Holidays, I find myself on your website learning how to Mod, downloading modded games and just generally loving your website. I love roaming through the entire thing and find myself lost in enjoyment ! I truly want to Thank-You for being here and helping a lonely guy get through the holidays with a smile, instead of down in the darkness that calls to me often during these times. You have pretty much saved my life more than once. I Appreciate you so much !!!
So I hope you all have had a
Merry Christmas & a Super Happy New Year !

Love From: lionheaRTD

Even when it wasn't Christmas it already feels like it, Those free mods you guys provide helps a lot.
I've joined here years ago and I'd say every day is a holiday, Thank you for everything and Happy Holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom