Playstore Link:

CN version:

App Name: 虚拟大师 / Virtual Android
App Version: 1.2.6
VM Android version: 7.1.2
Needs OBB: No
Needs Root: No

*Custom ROM Features*
1. Root (May not work on 32-bit devices)

Stay away from harmful malicious mods that fill your device with UNWANTED ADS! I always provide quality service with no such malicious tricks to earn money. We want you happy, that's our goal. You can be sure to download quality on platinmods.com

Note:
This is modified chinese version, the app will not overwrite Play Store version, and will be installed separately. Don't worry, it's still english.
I modded chinese version since i can't find a way to modify url on Play Store version.

This may not work on some devices. It is recommended to use a good compatible high end device.

If you are using chinese version (虚拟大师), BACKUP YOUR DATA FIRST.

Xposed is currently NOT supported, but if you find a trick to make it work, let me know

To install Busybox, use this app: BusyBox for Android - Apps on Google Play

Do you want new features for the app like game support, root switch etc? contact the right app developer of Virtual Android. Don't ask me, I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER!

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Tags Tags
09/1 ptt vørtiga virtual android workingapp