This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Outdated 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに (Yo-Kai Watch Punipuni) Ver. 4.100.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode]

Can this be detected now? I got a suspension while beating the throne stage, no score attack. Is there a new anti cheat that detects high damage on the throne stages?

Can this be detected now? I got a suspension while beating the throne stage, no score attack. Is there a new anti cheat that detects high damage on the throne stages?
Never mind, I just found some earlier posts explaining the attack ban.

You can't multiply damage anymore. Instead, you can raise the defense multiplier to the maximum and thus get the Yo-kai from the impossible phase of each event. It's what I have done and it's the solution, so I ask the creator of the mod to continue doing it, because there is still a way to get the hard-to-get punis.

Tags Tags
yo-kai watch punipuni yo-kai watch punipuni cheat yo-kai watch punipuni hack yo-kai watch punipunimod 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに (yo-kai watch punipuni) 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに (yo-kai watch punipuni) cheat 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに (yo-kai watch punipuni) hack 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに (yo-kai watch punipuni) mod 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに cheat 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに hack 妖怪ウォッチ ぷにぷに mod