FREE MOD [ROOT] Zenless Zone Zero Ver. 1.1.0 LSPosed Module | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Speed Hack

Can anyone give me any tips on what to do to avoid being banned?
There is no available stage that can make your account ban the only suspected cases of ban according to CN is the infinite Abby's stage where you can find and unlock it after finishing chapter 3 other than that is safe including shiyu defense and weekly hollow exploration for my observation from global and for me also using the mod for almost 1month now probably safe as long as the devs wont make a move to check every abnormal record on your account.

There is no available stage that can make your account ban the only suspected cases of ban according to CN is the infinite Abby's stage where you can find and unlock it after finishing chapter 3 other than that is safe including shiyu defense and weekly hollow exploration for my observation from global and for me also using the mod for almost 1month now probably safe as long as the devs wont make a move to check every abnormal record on your account.
thanks bro