PMT FREE MOD Zombie Gunship Survival Ver. 1.7.10 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Ammo | No Reload | Dumb Enemies

@GNaFF tengo un problema de carga y registro soy nuevo así que no se cómo decirlo
Solo queda ahí, hasta que es error de tiempo de espera, me ayudan por favor :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200502-063017.png
    Screenshot_20200502-063017.png
    660.2 KB · Views: 80
[QUOTE = "GNaFF, publicación: 1270113, miembro: 297537"]
comprobar obb
[/CITAR]
O OBB already fixed, possible ban? I followed your instructions. greetings from Argentina

In case you guys have a problem with the obb thing,, i found a solution,, after you download the obb file from the available link,, you'll receive main.1005014.com.flaregames.zgs.obb,, but when you put it in the android/obb/com.flaregames.zgs,, the game should like to crash and say "download can't be completed because you haven't purchased the game".. it is because the game still cannot detect the obb file,, why?? Because the name of the obb file doesn't match,, i had same problem like this when i install PewDiePie pixelings,, so if you want it correct, try renaming the obb file with main.1005013.com.flaregames.zgs.obb before putting it in obb folder,, it's crazy that only one different number could make a chaos in comment section,, so try it,, it should be work now,,

• Love
Reactions: GNaFF
Tags Tags
action artillery shooter defense platinmods realistic single player stylized realistic war zombie gunship survival zombie gunship survival free zombie gunship survival mod