Outdated Zombie Horde 1.12.0.13 Mod APK | 7 VIP Features | Horde Pass | Immortal | One Hit

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
@zverilius, I tested it out on my end and it works correctly, but as I don't have a rooted device i can only say that the signed version has worked properly... View attachment 523238 View attachment 523239
Good afternoon. I agree that a separate signed mod by itself works correctly, it starts! But unfortunately it is useless, in the game itself there is a binding only to the Google account and therefore it is recommended to use the unsigned mod better! But when it is installed on top of the original game, the game no longer starts, a crash occurs...
We need a test on rooted devices.
Then I provided a log file with the launch of the game, you can figure out what's in the way there...

nilesat

Platinian
Jul 31, 2017
thank you so much, amazing mod. this game is impossible without mod. please update to latest version

nilesat

Platinian
Jul 31, 2017
Good afternoon. I agree that a separate signed mod by itself works correctly, it starts! But unfortunately it is useless, in the game itself there is a binding only to the Google account and therefore it is recommended to use the unsigned mod better! But when it is installed on top of the original game, the game no longer starts, a crash occurs...
We need a test on rooted devices.
Then I provided a log file with the launch of the game, you can figure out what's in the way there...
Its working on rooted device

Shaun67

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 2, 2017
This has been by far the best mod to date for this game but could you please update it to 1.13.1.31