Solved Zooba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
First of all, calm your nips down. Second he's from our country so I know how damm busy daily life is in my country but you ain't. Third once, this is ain't a place you came and crying about 1 of thousand mods didn't up-to-date as soon as your nips gonna too hard. And fourth for the end, they do modding as their hobbies, not serve your shit, ok?

Romo87

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 21, 2020
Poland
i was asking many times that i can donte someone if he can made it , so what is you're problem...

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
I don't have any problems with you but I hate that kind of person like you are. Always saying noble things like should put this mod, that mod into VIP section becuz bla bla bla... when you have no idea how is VIP system working for what

Romo87

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 21, 2020
Poland
I bought vip not bcs i can do this ,that etc. it didnt cost much so i bought it . You can hate everybody if You have bad day go out on gym and have fun hitting punching bag :) i understand that people dont have time to do the update it but this forum is about it about moded apps and everything else .

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Jun 13, 2017
Sài Gòn
So about modded app and everything related to modding but you came here and crying about your favor game didn't up-to-date as you want? Look at the title of this place and know where you are standing on

Romo87

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 21, 2020
Poland
ok dude i understand but what with you're mood? I already made request so i think we can stop this bad conversation and i already apologize mods :) so good day to You

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Keep calm and stop arguing.
This thread isn't even in the proper section.

@Romo87 modding games takes time, the same way you have to wait until your microwave finishes heating a brownie.
@Draken (VN) I know its exhasperating to see this kind of behaviour over and over again; but every time it's a different user.

Status
Not open for further replies.