PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hello everyone, I am somewhat new to this and I would like to ask you for help please to clarify some doubts. (I don't speak English and this is translated, I clarify in case it is not understood well :c)

I'm in a somewhat problematic situation and I wanted to know if I can transfer my progress to Facebook. I've been playing a lot without having saved my progress on Facebook (i.e. I've saved my progress on the device) and I'm already on year 7 and will be changing devices soon.
I don't know if my progress can be transferred from one device to another using files because I guess it's not possible. I'm also asking in case the same thing happens to someone who hasn't mentioned it.
My question is also that if I do the steps recommended here to be able to connect to Facebook, will I start from the beginning and lose my progress? Or will I continue with the same progress I have on the device?

Sorry for the long text, I read something in this group to see if it was possible, but I still have doubts and I'm afraid of losing all my progress.
The only other way to back up and transfer your save is to write down the Player ID that appears in the corner on the loading screen, then contact Jam City support on your new device with that ID so they can move your account. And since contacting support with a modded account is basically an instant ban... You're fucked.

Should've connected your account to Facebook when your first started playing. The option is there for a reason. The Pastebin guide I keep posting is only there to help players retrieve an account that's already connected to Facebook when transferring devices.

I'm also taking this opportunity at the top of the page to repost the warning about the upcoming Full Marks event:

For those who are unaware (and there are many of you), Full Marks is a multiplayer event. It is one of Jam City's only opportunities to scour the game for cheaters and ban them. Between June 3rd to June 9th, do NOT log into the game under any circumstances. Do not listen to the people who claim to keep playing during FM events, they're just the lucky few. If you or anyone else in your FM group gets reported, there is an increased risk that you will be banned. If you don't want to start a new save, then do not play the game at all between June 3rd and June 9th.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic