Not Working Frozen City Ver. 1.9.20 MOD APK | Unlimited currency

BlueClues

Platinian
Aug 22, 2017
The signed app will kill itself after 10 seconds of starting
This apk won't install. I tried it on android 9 rooted virtual space. I have the lucky patcher signature verification that didn't work. I tired lsposed and core patch, that didn't work either. This is the first unsigned apk that was this impossible to install

bombobombone

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Sep 4, 2022
This apk won't install. I tried it on android 9 rooted virtual space. I have the lucky patcher signature verification that didn't work. I tired lsposed and core patch, that didn't work either. This is the first unsigned apk that was this impossible to install
Android 9 virtual space rooted with magisk, no lp only core patch with Digest verification disabled (IMPORTANT) worked for me, as well as rooted native s22 with core patch digest verification disabled (IMPORTANT)

BlueClues

Platinian
Aug 22, 2017
Android 9 virtual space rooted with magisk, no lp only core patch with Digest verification disabled (IMPORTANT) worked for me, as well as rooted native s22 with core patch digest verification disabled (IMPORTANT)
I don't see digest verification in my core patch options. Can you send a picture