Help! Roblox Android Executor

Backshift

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 10, 2023
libTx3Xploit.so:
- Original apk file size: 3.79 MB (3,982,468 bytes)
- Mod apk file size: 6.18 MB (6,482,879 bytes)

The libTx3Xploit.so is entirely broken, you cannot change the size of the file, it goes completely against .so files. It appears you have edited the lua in a text editor at line 8164 with totally new lua code, breaking the entire file since the file size is different.

libTx3Xploit.so (and all lib.so files) is not a text file, they are binaries, compiled code that are loaded into memory, to do that they have specific information in the file that tells the operating system how to load them and where the required information is in the binary, by adding a single byte this will make those locations offset by 1 byte resulting in crashes due to the file locations being mismatched to the new size, in this case though the your edited libTx3Xploit.so is nearly double the size.

Reactions: CodeJutsu

CodeJutsu

Platinian
Oct 1, 2023
If you're new to modding scene you should probably first check the tutorial section there are plenty and useful info there start modding simple games then go up from there if you get stuck for any reason you can ask here again
From what i know roblox made lots of changes and made it harder to mod i don't know when the last time I checked but yeah I wouldn't recommend it for beginners