Recent content by HaloKokaine

  1. Source Elixir Cheats, System.

    I developed the Elixir cheat system for SO2. We're leaving the scene, so I'm releasing the source code of our system for anyone who wants to use it. It includes the website, API, and Discord/Telegram bots. Make good use of it. U can download here :pepe023:
  2. Help! ImGui::Text can be used for debug?

    I'm developing (or trying to) make a menu mod using Imgui. And currently I need to debug certain pointers, the returns of some functions etc... But I confess that using Logger is very unfeasible when it comes to Android. (And without root). So I would like to know if I can use ImGui itself to...
  3. Help! Hook not working?!

    Can anyone help me? I'm trying to make some hooks, but they don't seem to be working?! As if it hadn't been applied... I'm definitely doing something wrong, but in fact I'm not finding the problem and I've been stuck on this for a few... The src here.
  4. Discussion Rust for mods?!

    Is it possible to use the rust language to create mods?
  5. Help! New method to standdof 2 bypass

    Does anyone know any method to bypass the standoff2 anticheat?
  6. Help! AndroidIDE MODDING?

    Does anyone know how to install a 32bit ndk (armv7) on AndroidIDE?
  7. Solved Il2cpp dump methods and properties with random strings...

    Why does this happen and how can I solve it? Most of the method and property names are a random string, I can't find the methods...
  8. Dump AmongUs v2021.12.15 Dump

    Here a dump from Among Us. Good mods :) Free Download: Hidden content
  9. Help! NDK (ARMv7) LGL MOD MENU ERROR

    I have a system based on the 32-bit architecture (armv7) I did all the processes correctly, I installed the ndk armv7 (in AIDE) I did the Application.mk settings, but it still gives this error... If it's a newbie error, I'm sorry. I am now entering in this mod world, hope you understand. By the...
Back
Top Bottom