OA Outdated [18+] 7 Angels (Nutaku) Ver. 2.1.66R MOD APK | Gem | Ruby | Energy

superhaxor01

Rookie
Aug 22, 2021
Earth
I've figured out how to not get hard-locked on the loading screen. Well, at least this is what worked for me.

First, use the modded apk to get the initial gazillion gems and coins on your personal account. You do this by simply doing/skipping the tutorial, and going on the gallery and buying new slots.

Then, you delete the app. Make sure not to buy anymore stuff or meddle with anything. I'm pretty sure the thing that locks you is acquiring an unfathomable shitton of things that ultimately break the game.

Now simply download a legit version of the apk, and use that instead. You don't gain any more gems or coins or anything, but you should have enough for a thousand playthroughs and then some, and you can just buy energy with ur gems.

Sorry but I haven't figured out how to fix an already fucked account, I recommend simply making another one for this specific game.
your method works, i deleted the modded app and downloaded the original one after getting a bunch of gems/rubies/energy
i don't get stuck on the loading screen, thanks king

TRIPPIN ツ

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 4, 2020
PLATINMODS
Tested by PTT TRIPPIN ツ

Girls messages don't cost Energy - Working

Gems/Ruby increase -
Working

Buying items out the inventory then restarting the game will increase your Gems/Ruby. You can keep repeating this step to keep increasing your Gems/Ruby

Buying from store will decrease your Gems/Ruby but you can go back into inventory, buy then restart game

When extending Photo gallery storage for the first time it works but the second time you try, it's unresponsive, if you close the game and reload the game you get stuck on loading screen. This only Happened to me after trying to increase photo storage space.

@DaRealPanDa

Attachments