OA Outdated [18+] 7 Angels (Nutaku) Ver. 2.1.66R MOD APK | Gem | Ruby | Energy

Vortexia

Platinian
Oct 27, 2022
United States
Tested, Working.

The steps to activate the diamonds is a bit confusing, so I'll explain.

Activation:

1.) Once you have finished the initial tutorial, (first chat with Lilith, and then you get a picture),
return to the HOME MENU. ( Where it says achievements, store, girls, etc. )
2.) Click on the STORE button.
3.) Once in the STORE, you will see the Diamonds section at the top. It says diamonds cost diamonds to purchase,
but it means it costs energy to buy them. You should have 165 energy at this point from your tutorial quest reward.
Buy the first option that says 5 Diamonds for 100 Diamonds (100 energy). It should take 100 energy at the top of your screen.
4.) Go back to the Home Page by clicking the little arrow at the top left next to where it says STORE.
5.) Swipe to the right to pull up the second page, (the second little white dot at the bottom of the screen).
6.) The second page will have Photo gallery/card collection/calendar/inventory/about buttons. Click on the
Inventory button.
7.) Scroll down on your Inventory screen, until you see 4 items that cost Diamonds (energy).
They should be Surprise Gift/ High Heels/Ring/Limousine.
Buy any one of these items, just 1 item, do not buy multiple. It will take 60 Diamonds ( Energy ).
8.) Restart the application. You may need to restart your Emulator, phone, or other device as well.
9.) Once you log back into the application you should see that you now have 1164628901 Diamonds at the top of your screen.
You can use those to buy Rubies and other things from the Store now.
Be wise about it, only buy what you need to get through the game.

I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion about the mod working.
Thank You to the creator and Modders for yet another great mod! :face34:

• Love
Reactions: Buffluck

bowl233

Platinian
Nov 11, 2022
US
Tested, Working.

The steps to activate the diamonds is a bit confusing, so I'll explain.

Activation:

1.) Once you have finished the initial tutorial, (first chat with Lilith, and then you get a picture),
return to the HOME MENU. ( Where it says achievements, store, girls, etc. )
2.) Click on the STORE button.
3.) Once in the STORE, you will see the Diamonds section at the top. It says diamonds cost diamonds to purchase,
but it means it costs energy to buy them. You should have 165 energy at this point from your tutorial quest reward.
Buy the first option that says 5 Diamonds for 100 Diamonds (100 energy). It should take 100 energy at the top of your screen.
4.) Go back to the Home Page by clicking the little arrow at the top left next to where it says STORE.
5.) Swipe to the right to pull up the second page, (the second little white dot at the bottom of the screen).
6.) The second page will have Photo gallery/card collection/calendar/inventory/about buttons. Click on the
Inventory button.
7.) Scroll down on your Inventory screen, until you see 4 items that cost Diamonds (energy).
They should be Surprise Gift/ High Heels/Ring/Limousine.
Buy any one of these items, just 1 item, do not buy multiple. It will take 60 Diamonds ( Energy ).
8.) Restart the application. You may need to restart your Emulator, phone, or other device as well.
9.) Once you log back into the application you should see that you now have 1164628901 Diamonds at the top of your screen.
You can use those to buy Rubies and other things from the Store now.
Be wise about it, only buy what you need to get through the game.

I hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion about the mod working.
Thank You to the creator and Modders for yet another great mod! :face34:
Thanks for your detailed tutorial, just tried but stock on the 7th step. Telling me that no enough diamond to buy the inventory. Well I did check that my energy is over 60. Kind of confused

Vortexia

Platinian
Oct 27, 2022
United States
Thanks for your detailed tutorial, just tried but stock on the 7th step. Telling me that no enough diamond to buy the inventory. Well I did check that my energy is over 60. Kind of confused
Buy any of these items, even though they say they cost diamonds it takes energy instead.
If your still having issues let me know, I'll try and figure it out.

Attachments

nachodemon

Rookie
Feb 14, 2021
Can
Buy any of these items, even though they say they cost diamonds it takes energy instead.
If your still having issues let me know, I'll try and figure it out.
I am having the same issue. I buy 5 diamonds using 100 energy. I do it 4 times to be able to buy a boost of 100 energy. Then with my total of 200 energy I buy the 5 diamonds and when I try to buy the Limousine it tells me that I don't have enough diamonds and the transaction does not happen. I try by pressing the 60 diamonds directly or selecting the amounts of limousine by pressing the icon. I'm using android 7.1.1, I don't know if There's an emulator that would work better for this.
Thanks for your help