PMT FREE MOD [18+] Beastie Creed (Nutaku) Ver. 1.5.4.204 MOD APK | MENU | DEF and DMG Multi

Can you still play the game? If so, you need to level up your units and raise your combat power in order to progress. Farming the event and buying stuff in the limited shop is very worth it.

After re-reading your post and looking at your ss, yeah, I think they banned you. Most you can do it ask them to unban you, make up some excuse, or play something else.
Yeah no I can still play because I didn't fall for the screenshot thing. But damn these mf's really do take care of these games. I'm looking for a different mod that includes more options but cannot find anything.

Can you still play the game? If so, you need to level up your units and raise your combat power in order to progress. Farming the event and buying stuff in the limited shop is very worth it.

After re-reading your post and looking at your ss, yeah, I think they banned you. Most you can do it ask them to unban you, make up some excuse, or play something else.
Ah also there's absolutely no chance I'll ever spend a single dime on that lol. That's why im looking for a mod that also gives you money etc

How? I got to the point that the game got too hard and now it kicks me out every time because my characters are too low level
The event closed now, but it is the third tab in the battle screen. A new event should be soon, and honestly farming those items and buying the stuff to upgrade units is the best use until you get to a high level. It's the only way I've made 4 ssr+ characters.