PMT FREE MOD [18+] Booty Farm (Nutaku) Ver. 9.3 MOD APK | Speed up | Currency

Yes. There is a new update. Again:face26:
For everyone with virus warning. I must do many things to prevent the protection and this could give a false warning. 3 hrs and I'm home for the update. Let's hope the best.

wait so no more free crystals? i cant get the game to open. i think i got a bad download so im redownloading it to see
You get free crystals by buying skips, but the hack where buying anything increases them no longer works.

Mod works fine for me on My oneplus 7 Pro. I don't know if it works on a emulator or not though, haven't checked.

Yes. There is a new update. Again:face26:
For everyone with virus warning. I must do many things to prevent the protection and this could give a false warning. 3 hrs and I'm home for the update. Let's hope the best.

When I installed the new version after downloading it here, it keeps on saying "Error, not enough storage space to install required resources" whereas I have more than 4gb space left, so this is probably not fixed yet.

I didn't encounter any virus warning so far but I hope I didn't get anything suspicious out of it. :face04:

When I installed the new version after downloading it here, it keeps on saying "Error, not enough storage space to install required resources" whereas I have more than 4gb space left, so this is probably not fixed yet.

I didn't encounter any virus warning so far but I hope I didn't get anything suspicious out of it. :face04:
same problem here .... i even changed the emulator but it gave the game stopped error repeatedly .

@Osmosis @xshikix my newest anti protection is the reason.
With this you can´t play with Devices/Emulator below android8.
As long the dev add this protection its impossible for A7 or lower to play.