OA Outdated [18+] Bouncy College (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.3 MOD APK | Menu | God | One Hit Kill

Jimbeambeamt

Platinian
Sep 13, 2021
Germany
Can someone tell me where you play my mod.
On Emulator or Android Device
My LD Player works great. i tried to play this game (for ModVideo) on my Android 11 Redmi Note 8 Pro, but i have always an error on loading Screen.
thx in advanced.
I downloaded the mod on android and ld player and both didnt work. My phone is a Redmi 8 pro. Hope that might help you if you need some more information just tag me up.

Darkiss

Platinian
Sep 26, 2021
Colombia
I downloaded the mod on android and ld player and both didnt work. My phone is a Redmi 8 pro. Hope that might help you if you need some more information just tag me up.
Sup dude just download from the playstore an app called VMOS PRO and install it and then just import the game and open it and you know the rest !

DESLOKAT

18+ PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
FSK18
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Aincrad
at all: for all user they have an rooted device. Now its possible to play on Android.
needs lucky Patcher patches and root.

Reactions: thjkzeubu

hartex1992

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 14, 2020
Indonesia
at all: for all user they have an rooted device. Now its possible to play on Android.
needs lucky Patcher patches and root.
Most games in Nutaku sometimes are not compatible with Non-root device because they are designed for anti-cheat systems for them.
When you rooted it, you have better chances to play mods without taking issues due they cant prevent rooted devices to play mods.
I already tested on Rooted S9+ and it worked, while on Poco X2 Non-root always have this issue.

hartex1992

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 14, 2020
Indonesia
Since they know so many games gets mod until now, most devs are tried to prevent them by 'modify' how game works. If users are using Non-rooted devices, they just give instructions to 'block' users from past loading screens or force closed by the time you played it.
While on Rooted devices, they dont have complete protection against mods because rooted devices have many ways to sneak in their security and successfully breached them even if they have most advanced protection.

DESLOKAT

18+ PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
FSK18
Modding-Team
Apr 20, 2017
Aincrad
Thats right, thats the reason,to try the rooted way.
The Dev is also the same Game Developer from Kink of Kinks.

But 1 big info. don´t abuse the mod to hard. I found with the modding process for unsigned an enum with banned. thats mean the dev added a way to start everytime a banwave.

Tags
bouncy college hack bouncy college mod