PMT FREE MOD [18+] Chick Wars (Nutaku) Ver. 1.65 MOD APK | Cash | Money | Chest

Koblokwere

Platinian
Mar 28, 2019
Indonesia
things that got me banned :
(-)UPGRADING ALL OF THE CARDS. (except the main decks, choose your MAIN DECK wisely so that you dont need to upgrade a WEAK CARDS unless u wanna USE IT FOREVER, instead DISCARD all other to BOOST your main deck cards)
(-) BUYING POINTS for butt pass/chick pass or whatever battle pass you name, why? rewards not worthy and HIGH BAN! legendary cards chests reward? WTF i rather hit summon 5000+++ chests instead, its safer on my accounts on my cases on my blocks on my EXPERIENCE-BASED.
(-)GAINING EGGS on egg EVENT in a short time furthermore TRYING TO COLLECT CARDS from egg EVENT chest and then i got banned by playing the EVENT battle or EVENT journey? whatever,, yeah i got BANNED try to defeat the last boss of CHAPTER 2ND.
(-) PLAYING PVP with a FULL CHESTS on SLOT. (i dunno why but i recommend to open any pvp chest immediately cause i got banned when having full chest on league 20TH and about to open my level 19TH league up chest reward)
(-) i've been SUMMONING/OPENING 5000+ CHESTS AT SHOP in two days NOTHING GOES WRONG, its just a NORMAL THING and SAFE but then i got a NOTIFICATION such as "ACCOUNT IS USED BY the game master i think, etc. NEED TO RESTART the app" 😆 my GOLDS still 30K(from reward;NEVER BUY GOLDS) , my GEMS 2,900± , my EGGS 13K i think, my league at 15TH legit(its hard staying at 15TH league have been up and down a league lol) , free 200 NUTAKU GOLDS = free VIP 1. i thought that was my moment to got BANNED but no. it just CHECKING around or maybe put a script to LIMIT my ACTIONS IN GAME and if i try to do it it will AUTO BAN or script to MONITORING me in ADVANCE. i still got NO BAN like i have 34+ LEGENDARIES cards on LV 5-6 like i have LITERALLY collected many cards from league 30th to 15th league inside my decks but its not ENOUGH until "I TRIED TO COLLECT THAT LEGENDARIES CARDS AT EGG EVENT" then i UPGRADE these cards and REBORN and EVOLVE just like what i did with another LEGENDARIES and that's what TRIGGERING the BAN (i think) or maybe my EGGS point go HIGHER than 25K i'm not sure why but BAN is a BAN
(-) SWITCHING mod apk and original apk. yeah i got banned when i tried to reduce my golds and gems by upgrade cards and summon it. just stay in mod or gain a certain amount enough to play it normally on original apk.
(-) JOINING or CREATE GUILD? im not sure but i think it makes u easy to find and reported by player eventho the GAME MASTER can MANUALLY see your purchase LOGS or ACTIVITIES happen on your account like in my case they TRIED to log in with my account cause i NEVER log off 24H straight(charge phone and never close the app lol) they KICK me from the game by log on to SUSPICIOUS ACCOUNT RELATED and there goes NOTIFICATION of "account used by.." and have me to RESTART so they can MONITORING me cause their SYSTEM CAN'T. yeah that means THEY are there just PASSIVELY-ACTIVE treat & take care their game. hmm, so sad there's NO WAY to avoid BAN tho.
Screenshot_2023-11-22-15-11-09-87_5c413e51e9731d2749ec3d4117ce5481.jpg
Screenshot_2023-11-22-22-25-49-28_5c413e51e9731d2749ec3d4117ce5481.jpg

" i just want to collect all legendaries and see its battle vigorously😌 i guess now i just create a new account and collect all cards but play only in training mode, no more pvps, no more daily weekly achievments or even medals, no more events, no brawl, no pit,journey nothing at all. just training mode " cheers, GOD BLESS YOU.

Koblokwere

Platinian
Mar 28, 2019
Indonesia
I think it's more about the currency traffic in newly made account that gave away.
For example, 1d account with 15k gems or 300k gold, or ungodly amount of event currency will almost always result in ban.
Also climbing league too fast, ban.
My longest account was a week old, got banned when i reached league 15.
So my conclusion is the anti-cheat system intently monitor gem/gold/spark usage especially in newly made account (less than a week). Whether they toped up or not, cause my last account was vip 1 from free nutaku gold lol. Can't confirm from high lvl vip, nor years old account like @Goku Black 1984.

As far i know from their discord, their team don't directly check suspicious/reported player, unlike MP. If someone managed to survive more than a week from newly made account please share lol
@Danzify someone says got banned after 2 months, the other says got banned after a couple weeks, while @Goku Black 1984 account's like years by years still got banned manually? there is no valid way to avoid ban if u are using mod except just having it cause some game have a tolerance if u just having cheats without using it properly. even if u are low key playing on and off with the game if u use cheat then there is ban. this forum guide us to play it wisely the modded game with-in used responsibly(still get chance to ban). its not like i am losing hope with this game mod. but all i wanted to say just "if developer dont wanted us to gain advantage in game by cheat/mod/hack then how are we going to play the modded/cheated/hacked game without gaining advantage from it" its impossible but might be possible if in another game we can pretend to losing or giving in on a certain matches like we just chill down really low after getting really hyped out with cheat advantages for most of the times then occasionally go up again just occasionally, maybe we can survive the ban system. but WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING CHEATS WITHOUT USING its potential fully or low-key right? like a youtuber or influencer playing game with cheat for educational purposes? nah, im here. no we are here to VIOLATING the GAMES👍 and getting banned is just our feast. so what im tryna say is that i support all of you guys to do cheat and explore on what could get banned and what could not after that submit your results here for all of us to discuss. each of you will experience a differen ban moments sometimes similar but not exact the same cause we altogether learn from our mistakes and as the time goes we will reach that point where we be able to pass the ban system. i've read all of it here and it conclusion just comes to my mind that this game is one of a hard-to-penetrate kind of games. maybe it is supposed to be played normally, just saying.

• Love
Reactions: 44Mag

Danzify

Platinian
Apr 28, 2017
@Danzify someone says got banned after 2 months, the other says got banned after a couple weeks, while @Goku Black 1984 account's like years by years still got banned manually? there is no valid way to avoid ban if u are using mod except just having it cause some game have a tolerance if u just having cheats without using it properly. even if u are low key playing on and off with the game if u use cheat then there is ban. this forum guide us to play it wisely the modded game with-in used responsibly(still get chance to ban). its not like i am losing hope with this game mod. but all i wanted to say just "if developer dont wanted us to gain advantage in game by cheat/mod/hack then how are we going to play the modded/cheated/hacked game without gaining advantage from it" its impossible but might be possible if in another game we can pretend to losing or giving in on a certain matches like we just chill down really low after getting really hyped out with cheat advantages for most of the times then occasionally go up again just occasionally, maybe we can survive the ban system. but WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING CHEATS WITHOUT USING its potential fully or low-key right? like a youtuber or influencer playing game with cheat for educational purposes? nah, im here. no we are here to VIOLATING the GAMES👍 and getting banned is just our feast. so what im tryna say is that i support all of you guys to do cheat and explore on what could get banned and what could not after that submit your results here for all of us to discuss. each of you will experience a differen ban moments sometimes similar but not exact the same cause we altogether learn from our mistakes and as the time goes we will reach that point where we be able to pass the ban system. i've read all of it here and it conclusion just comes to my mind that this game is one of a hard-to-penetrate kind of games. maybe it is supposed to be played normally, just saying.
I still stand by what i posted before. Case in point both my account have millions gems, more than enough to have atleast maxed all event heroes , every event and both still alive. Both are 6 months ++ tho.

I advice you not to use mods before you have 2/3 months bagde, 6 if you want extra insurance. What i know for sure their cheat detection is extra strict for newer players, that's how you get auto banned. The other way to get banned is climbing to the top event ranking, that'd piss a lot of players and got reported in bulk. That could be the reason years old account got banned, they already bypassed the anti-cheat/auto ban, but they got manually checked by gm and banned.

Basically once you pass their "new players" zone, you're free from auto ban from cheat detection. Now the challenge is not to too stand out as a cheater so that you get reported and checked personally by gm (this happens once in blue moon but it does happen).

Btw this game cheat detection is kinda lax compared to mp, cause this one is kinda abandoned and basically run on autopilot now. Have fun

Attachments

• Love

AxelJustice

Platinian
Nov 14, 2023
I still stand by what i posted before. Case in point both my account have millions gems, more than enough to have atleast maxed all event heroes , every event and both still alive. Both are 6 months ++ tho.

I advice you not to use mods before you have 2/3 months bagde, 6 if you want extra insurance. What i know for sure their cheat detection is extra strict for newer players, that's how you get auto banned. The other way to get banned is climbing to the top event ranking, that'd piss a lot of players and got reported in bulk. That could be the reason years old account got banned, they already bypassed the anti-cheat/auto ban, but they got manually checked by gm and banned.

Basically once you pass their "new players" zone, you're free from auto ban from cheat detection. Now the challenge is not to too stand out as a cheater so that you get reported and checked personally by gm (this happens once in blue moon but it does happen).

Btw this game cheat detection is kinda lax compared to mp, cause this one is kinda abandoned and basically run on autopilot now. Have fun
I might give it another go with this in mind. I got banned after two days but I did get to like league rank 10 in those two days so I had it coming really

When you say play it normally do you mean download the legit apk, play that that for a while and then the mod?

• Love

44Mag

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 20, 2018
Home

Love your Posts Brother
Thank you for your precious time explaining All this to us
Lots of respects from us All cheers
If you have any other little tricks let me know my Friend perhaps via Private so we don't Spam here :) I will use your advise now
Oh there is a link to delete Accounts from their web site So any one can just make new. Accounts Without resetting their phones erc....

Koblokwere

Platinian
Mar 28, 2019
Indonesia

you are right, smh i don't remember created an account and abandon it, it has 1yr badge now and i cheat there till i get to top 50 in 2 days... might get banned soon i think, cuz im abusing the mod a little bit too much on goddesses summon, even finished the event and pit(instantly), solo turf war with many boosted. they say pvp is not real time and gm doesn't care what is in your decks. i literally bought all the lord and skins such as jimmy, cookies, geisha, and shadow gene. level up all my legendaries even reborn them multiple times(of course, how do i get to league 1 if i don't) now im in peace with this account🙏 i just share a few screenshot to avoid ban from report, if i could get ban i wanted to get banned by the system detection. so now im pushing to abuse as far as i can. IMG_20231126_041504.jpg IMG_20231126_042608.jpg IMG_20231126_041851.jpg IMG_20231126_041649.jpg IMG_20231126_041615.jpg IMG_20231126_041754.jpg IMG_20231126_042159.jpg Screenshot_2023-11-26-04-04-09-33_5c413e51e9731d2749ec3d4117ce5481.jpg Screenshot_2023-11-26-04-04-18-17_5c413e51e9731d2749ec3d4117ce5481.jpg Screenshot_2023-11-26-04-05-20-61_5c413e51e9731d2749ec3d4117ce5481.jpg Screenshot_2023-11-26-03-59-49-35_5c413e51e9731d2749ec3d4117ce5481.jpg

AxelJustice

Platinian
Nov 14, 2023
you are right, smh i don't remember created an account and abandon it, it has 1yr badge now and i cheat there till i get to top 50 in 2 days... might get banned soon i think, cuz im abusing the mod a little bit too much on goddesses summon, even finished the event and pit(instantly), solo turf war with many boosted. they say pvp is not real time and gm doesn't care what is in your decks. i literally bought all the lord and skins such as jimmy, cookies, geisha, and shadow gene. level up all my legendaries even reborn them multiple times(of course, how do i get to league 1 if i don't) now im in peace with this account🙏 i just share a few screenshot to avoid ban from report, if i could get ban i wanted to get banned by the system detection. so now im pushing to abuse as far as i can. View attachment 576365 View attachment 576366 View attachment 576367 View attachment 576368 View attachment 576369 View attachment 576370 View attachment 576371 View attachment 576372 View attachment 576373 View attachment 576374 View attachment 576375
Can you give us an update on whether you get banned or not? Really digging it but don't want to invest 3 months of playing it normally if I'm just going to get nuked eventually?

Danzify

Platinian
Apr 28, 2017
Another tips for those who wanna start over and/or still playing the game, stats and bagde matter. If you played the game for more than a month, you can tell whether an account is an obvious cheater or real players.

Dont do mistress/goddess summon, those are shit. If you try to max cards from there you're fucked. Also don't finish an event, fun fact : it costs atleast 40k gems with good luck to finish an event, that's why there are a lot of years old spenders without an event bagde.

@Koblokwere with your ways of playing, you'd get banned eventually.

@AxelJustice if you wanna start over, pay attention to your stats and dont get event badge.

Its your definition of "fun" that gets you banned most of the time. You don't need to be at the top of event ladder to have fun, you don't need to compete with top spenders in GM to have fun. You don't need to have a whole lot of maxed legos either @Tatts300

AxelJustice

Platinian
Nov 14, 2023
Another tips for those who wanna start over and/or still playing the game, stats and bagde matter. If you played the game for more than a month, you can tell whether an account is an obvious cheater or real players.

Dont do mistress/goddess summon, those are shit. If you try to max cards from there you're fucked. Also don't finish an event, fun fact : it costs atleast 40k gems with good luck to finish an event, that's why there are a lot of years old spenders without an event bagde.

@Koblokwere with your ways of playing, you'd get banned eventually.

@AxelJustice if you wanna start over, pay attention to your stats and dont get event badge.

Its your definition of "fun" that gets you banned most of the time. You don't need to be at the top of event ladder to have fun, you don't need to compete with top spenders in GM to have fun. You don't need to have a whole lot of maxed legos either @Tatts300
Thank you for the advice mate. I've started a new account and I'm playing on the legit apk for now. I'll stay here for a few months and then jump onto the modded one and hope for the best.

My first time I definitely went too full on with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Secret Blade (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.0 MOD APK | Menu | High Stats Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 27
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] A New Home Volume 2 Ver. 0.5 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 7
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] A New Home Volume 1 Ver. 0.95 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 7
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Wedding Ver. 1.02 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 1
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] SuperPowered Ver. 0.45.03 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 3
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Oh My Love Ver. 1.1 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 5
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] The Power of Confidence Ver. 1.11 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 2
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] School Rules Girls Ver. 1.5b MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 74
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Kunoichi Trainer Ver. 0.24.2 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 17
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] The Inn Chapter 1 Ver. 1.00.00 MOD APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] Simple Days [18+] v0.18.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Radon02 OA [Shared] Dildo Collector Streamer [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Radon02 OA [Shared] Milf's Plaza [18+] vStream_13d MOD APK Age Restricted Games 44
Radon02 OA [Shared] アメリ・ブランシェットは何度も堕ちる ~カレドニー魔法学院と繰り返す一週間~ [18+] v1.24 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 24
Radon02 OA [Shared] Infinity: Love or Lust [18+] R16 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
Radon02 OA [Shared] Origin Story [18+] v0.3.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 5
Radon02 OA [Shared] Daily Lives of My Countryside [18+] v0.3.0.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 190
Radon02 OA [Shared] You Are My Treasure [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] Bahamian Rhapsody [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
Radon02 OA [Shared] The Lewdest House [18+] v0.2.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 7
Radon02 OA [Shared] Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures [18+] v0.05.70 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] We Are Lost [18+] v0.4.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 12
Radon02 OA [Shared] 【Live2D】コハルとの放課後個別指導2 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 50
Radon02 OA [Shared] Lewd Souls [18+] v1.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 45
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD [18+] Passion Pit: Tropical Island (Nutaku) Ver. 1.0.9 MOD APK | Unlock Clothes | Unlock Pics + Vids Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 169
Radon02 OA [Shared] Lust Rush [18+] v0.2.2 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
Arsenal Shared [Tested] World Conqueror 4-WW2 Strategy v1.11.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Clash of Destiny v0.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Arsenal Shared [Tested] Block Craft 3D:Building Game v2.18.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 2
G Shared [Tested] Viva Project v1.2 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 4
Radon02 OA [Shared] True Husband [18+] v0.6 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
Radon02 OA [Shared] Dungeon Slaves [18+] v0.69 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 19
Radon02 OA [Shared] The Sunset Fairies [18+] v0.08 MOD APK (Port + FoxBot's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] Area69 [18+] v0.81 MOD APK (Port + Cheat Mod + IC Patch) Age Restricted Games 33
Radon02 OA [Shared] Big Balls Problem [18+] v0.7 Fix MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Radon02 OA [Shared] Lilith Rising [18+] v1.0.3ns MOD APK (Port + Sancho's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 12
Radon02 OA [Shared] With Eyes Closed [18+] Ch. 4 Deluxe MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] Summer Scent [18+] v0.6.4 MOD APK (Port + Sancho's Multi-Mod) Age Restricted Games 45
Radon02 OA [Shared] Restore Her Career [18+] v0.28 MOD APK (Port + Murray's WT Mod) Age Restricted Games 8
Radon02 OA [Shared] Heart to Heart [18+] v0.3 MOD APK (Port + WT Mod + IC Patch) Age Restricted Games 29
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Fatal Countdown - immoral List of Desires Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 158
Radon02 OA [Shared] Bell Master [18+] v1.0.3 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 11
Radon02 OA [Shared] 【期間限定CG付】勇者だって母さんとしたい! 〜大好きな母さんが借金のカタに領主に寝取られる宿〜 [18+] v1.0 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 29
Radon02 OA [Shared] イチャイチャシリーズ4セット! [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 18
Radon02 OA [Shared] みるこみくしょん3 [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 46
Radon02 OA [Shared] りとラブ ~田舎に住む性知識ゼロのちびっ子に密着されて我慢しきれず秘密のえっち~ [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 82
Radon02 OA [Shared] 女装探偵葉語嫣2 [18+] v1.00 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 75
Radon02 OA [Shared] iNSight of you [18+] v1.0 MOD APK (Port + Gallery Mod) Age Restricted Games 3
Radon02 OA [Shared] Housemates [18+] v0.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
Radon02 OA [Shared] Sovereign [18+] v9.1 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 19