OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

sabrie

Platinian
Oct 30, 2017
The unsigned mod isn't working for me and the signed gave me instant ban, can you help me to get over this problem?
(I can't root my phone it's Galaxy c5 pro)
Dazzle as the approved modder is busy at the momment, he'll make the signed apk with anti-banned feature for the next update.. root your phone and using unsigned apk or playing it without mod..

andreaJ7

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 18, 2019
Asian
The unsigned mod isn't working for me and the signed gave me instant ban, can you help me to get over this problem?
(I can't root my phone it's Galaxy c5 pro)

use Nox or LD player and have to root otherwise you can't install it

Arkdeune

Platinian
Jul 13, 2019
Indonesia
sadly playing using browser only broken my laptop, i got blue screen because playing this game...shit! waiting for signed apk, anyone know why i got blue screen? playing other game perfecly fine

andreaJ7

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 18, 2019
Asian
sadly playing using browser only broken my laptop, i got blue screen because playing this game...shit! waiting for signed apk, anyone know why i got blue screen? playing other game perfecly fine
The blue screen of death—or BSOD—is always an unwelcome sight. BSODs appear when Microsoft Windows encounters a critical error from which it can’t recover, usually the result of low-level software (or drivers) crashing or faulty hardware.

Arkdeune

Platinian
Jul 13, 2019
Indonesia
The blue screen of death—or BSOD—is always an unwelcome sight. BSODs appear when Microsoft Windows encounters a critical error from which it can’t recover, usually the result of low-level software (or drivers) crashing or faulty hardware.
i play this game, cloese browser and stand by after that my laptop got blue screen, i play other game like bootyfarm or criminal case it never happen, and my laptop better spec than my moble, but it work fine

Reactions: Allbertrull
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk