OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

i did that but it only display 0 without unlocking

for example with 3300 milestone level

do the progress bar need to reach the level when it's 0 to trigger the unlock ?

Each milestone has two sets of values (upper and bottom) also you already unlocked bottom ones, you can only claim locked ones and not claimed

Each milestone has two sets of values (upper and bottom) also you already unlocked bottom ones, you can only claim locked ones and not claimed

well maybe you have to do it from the start, i can only claim free path for the 3900 milestone for now, i have 3800 currency atm and we ll see if it triggers the unlock when i reach 3900 currency, thanks for the advice :face03:

well maybe you have to do it from the start, i can only claim free path for the 3900 milestone for now, i have 3800 currency atm and we ll see if it triggers the unlock when i reach 3900 currency, thanks for the advice :face03:

Watch out, I've been banned manually by an admin, one of them personally responded to my mail asking how I've got 13k gems. So watch out how much you're giving yourself

Cheers

Tags Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk
Back
Top Bottom