OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

sergbot

Rookie
Dec 4, 2019
hawaii
Hi. Sorry i'm new to the game and new to this cheat. I played the game legit till i got to about league 14 or 16. I'm interested how to play the game with this cheat without abusing the cheat. Can someone explain? I've been experimenting botting with the auto fight trying to make my account seem more legit, by winning and losing and gradually climbing instead of just having 80 streak in pvp.

I keep getting caught though. I got caught a couple of times with the reward 5x being used on event chest. Event chest has currency inside it, so with reward 5, u can open it endlessly. So i decided to just play without doing the event just so i can see if i can succeed in having an account that doesn't get caught.

After that i tried just doing journey and climbing league. I was doing pretty well until yesterday i used the reward x5 to get some extra gems to pop the mistress chest a few times. then when i went to bed, next day i woke up and account was marked as cheater. So it seems reward x5 with gems is ban. Seems rewards x5 with event sparks is ban. Anyone have any tips for me? How do bans happen?

bebunw

Platinian
Nov 7, 2019
France
Big popping Values of gems and sparks triggered auto ban from the code, if not moderators of the game can also check for big popping values of gems and sparks, avoid big values poping out of nowhere

cpk750115

Platinian
Dec 5, 2019
TW
[QUOTE =“ sergbot,帖子:1025031,成員:719158”]
你好 抱歉,我是這個遊戲的新手,也是這個作弊的新手。我玩過合法遊戲,直到進入14或16級聯賽。我對如何在不濫用作弊的情況下玩這種作弊遊戲感興趣。有人可以解釋嗎?我一直在嘗試自動戰鬥,試圖通過贏輸和逐漸攀登而不是僅僅在pvp中出現80連勝來使自己的帳戶看起來更合法。

我一直被抓到。我在活動寶箱上使用了5倍獎勵而被抓了幾次。活動箱內有貨幣,因此獎勵5可以無休止地打開它。因此,我決定不參加比賽就去比賽,這樣我就能確定自己是否可以成功擁有一個不會被抓住的賬戶。

之後,我嘗試著進行旅程和攀登聯賽。直到昨天,我的表現還不錯,我使用獎勵x5來獲得一些額外的寶石,使女主人的胸部彈出幾次。然後當我上床睡覺時,第二天我醒來,帳戶被標記為作弊者。因此,使用寶石獎勵x5似乎是禁令。似乎x5帶有事件火花的獎勵是禁止的。有人對我有提示嗎?禁令如何發生?
[/引用]
_
絕對不要抽卡就沒問題

而且蛋活動只有在新手活動(剛創帳號)的時候才能使用,因為,會列入排名。

_抱歉我輸入中文

def01

Platinian
Apr 24, 2019
Castres
Hi. Sorry i'm new to the game and new to this cheat. I played the game legit till i got to about league 14 or 16. I'm interested how to play the game with this cheat without abusing the cheat. Can someone explain? I've been experimenting botting with the auto fight trying to make my account seem more legit, by winning and losing and gradually climbing instead of just having 80 streak in pvp.

I keep getting caught though. I got caught a couple of times with the reward 5x being used on event chest. Event chest has currency inside it, so with reward 5, u can open it endlessly. So i decided to just play without doing the event just so i can see if i can succeed in having an account that doesn't get caught.

After that i tried just doing journey and climbing league. I was doing pretty well until yesterday i used the reward x5 to get some extra gems to pop the mistress chest a few times. then when i went to bed, next day i woke up and account was marked as cheater. So it seems reward x5 with gems is ban. Seems rewards x5 with event sparks is ban. Anyone have any tips for me? How do bans happen?
I never use the reward x5, I stay with the reward x2 or x3, but no more, and not all the time (not the event chests for instance). If you're not too eager, it should be fine. Same with the pit bosses, if you kill them all in a row, it can be very suspicious

MOD will be updated probably tomorrow.
Thanks a lot Dazzle ! :D

Apita51

Rookie
Nov 20, 2019
United States
Hello, has anyone here used this mod for a long period of time? If you have what pattern or method you follow? I've tried to play as safely as possible on Nox(root) fully patched with unsigned apk and I've been banned with more than 4 accounts. Please help, need guidance.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk