OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

ssuperspam

Rookie
Jan 6, 2020
Blahville
I keep getting install_parse_failed_no_certificates when i try to install the apk file even though I've rooted my device, used lucky patcher and patched to android, and downloaded base game to open it once and sign in first. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm using bluestacks

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
I keep getting install_parse_failed_no_certificates when i try to install the apk file even though I've rooted my device, used lucky patcher and patched to android, and downloaded base game to open it once and sign in first. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm using bluestacks
sir, please always read old comments are post's description properly. before passing a new comment.
bluestack is not recommended at all.
use nox emulator.

ssuperspam

Rookie
Jan 6, 2020
Blahville
Thank you Dazzle for helping me I got it working :)

Any ideea if you trigger instaban by buying a different champion with unlimited currency ?
I got instaban on my first try using this mod with a test account by using the currency for just a summon. Since that's way less than a champion I'm assuming you'd get banned.

Btw it says theres a premium version of the mod if you join the discord, what are the features of that? Does it include opening chests without cooldown, because I can't seem to be able to do that with the v1 mod right now.

Scryehard

Platinian
Nov 10, 2019
Denmark
Thank you Dazzle for helping me I got it working :)

I got instaban on my first try using this mod with a test account by using the currency for just a summon. Since that's way less than a champion I'm assuming you'd get banned.

Btw it says theres a premium version of the mod if you join the discord, what are the features of that? Does it include opening chests without cooldown, because I can't seem to be able to do that with the v1 mod right now.
What the v1 version does is not that it lets you open chests without cooldown, but rather that normally you can only have one chest on cooldown at a time. With the mod, you can have all the chests on cooldown at the same time.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk