OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Yes I tried to install without LP, didn't work
The other LP version didn't work too
I tried Framaroot to root again the device but it doesn't work with the Wiko
I didn't find anything nice from xda-developers they say to try with Kingoroot what I did and worked
So I still didn't manage to patch my device and I'm going crazy cause I spend all day long on it :face04::face20:
If you have anything else I could try...
Thank you
then install a custom rom maybe cyanogenmod rom. search for it.

Batottoy

Rookie
Feb 1, 2020
Vigan
that has nothing to do with what they were asking...
Yeah it was too late when i i realized it iwas editing that post but apparently you must edit a post within 5 min. And i typed steps to make the hack work using vmos so it took me that long

Jayersy

Rookie
Nov 10, 2017
I am still trying to figure out exactly what the pvp chest mod does? Can anyone go into detail about what it actually does?

Carmania

Rookie
Apr 25, 2018
Iran
I have fully patch android with lucky patcher and I download the modes but non of the unsigned mod install over the original app. I tried to uninstall the original app and install the mod one but no luck. any idea?

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
means android software
I am still trying to figure out exactly what the pvp chest mod does? Can anyone go into detail about what it actually does?
when you get a pvp chest after victory you can start opening it. but you can open the 1 chest at a time.
but with cheat you can start the opening process with all chests..

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk