OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

SuPeRvB92

Rookie
Apr 26, 2019
Australia
is it possible have the none nakatu version on another server? i have problems with both versions from dropapk.com, Error Wrong IP, and the nakatu version from the other website resulte corrupted so i can't install it.. thanks

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
is it possible have the none nakatu version on another server? i have problems with both versions from dropapk.com, Error Wrong IP, and the nakatu version from the other website resulte corrupted so i can't install it.. thanks
I will upload the non-nutaku version on zippyshare. and will check the nutaku's links

Reactions: SuPeRvB92

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
the nutaku links are working.
to install the signed apk. first, remove the old game from your phone then install signed apk
and to install unsigned apk, your phone must be rooted and patched with lucky patcher. else it will say not installed

Reactions: Yinniezack

SuPeRvB92

Rookie
Apr 26, 2019
Australia
the nutaku links are working.
to install the signed apk. first, remove the old game from your phone then install signed apk
and to install unsigned apk, your phone must be rooted and patched with lucky patcher. else it will say not installed
My phone have root and lucky patcher, but he say that there is nothing to patch on the original app, so I tryied with and without license verification patch, in both case the nutaku mod apk from zippyshare result corrupted, I already tried to download another time the apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
My phone have root and lucky patcher, but he say that there is nothing to patch on the original app, so I tryied with and without license verification patch, in both case the nutaku mod apk from zippyshare result corrupted, I already tried to download another time the apk
then you can play with the signed apk. on your phone.
or install the turbo vpn (and switch to countries like China, Russia, hong kong etc) on your phone, to download from dropapk

SuPeRvB92

Rookie
Apr 26, 2019
Australia
then you can play with the signed apk. on your phone.
or install the turbo vpn (and switch to countries like China, Russia, hong kong etc) on your phone, to download from dropapk
no way, I got the original apk from hooligapps,installed, linked with my account, got the no-nutaku mod from dropapk (I used the vpn you said), tryied with patch and without but i got the same results.. apk result corrupt..

what is the different with the nutaku version? i will try with that one.. i have to download the original apk from the nutaku website?
thank you

edison069

Rookie
Aug 24, 2018
USA
You can search for the tutorial on youtube or here.
How to patch android device with lucky patcher to bypass the google signature verification
I applied all three signature verification patches, but still get an INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES error. I can install signed version OK.

netera

Rookie
Apr 27, 2019
Brasil
hi bro. Look, the infint money have make ban automaticaly. Try to make money grow when you buy, rather than instantly give lots of money. Thanks for your service, is a great job. Keep work bro

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
hi bro. Look, the infint money have make ban automaticaly. Try to make money grow when you buy, rather than instantly give lots of money. Thanks for your service, is a great job. Keep work bro
I will add this feature in next updates.

Reactions: LeafyGold

vincevv

Rookie
Apr 26, 2019
Belgium
I have a question. Being able to 'start the chest', what does this mean? I still have to wait 8 hours to open those pvp chests. Thank you :)

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk