OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
I installed LDPlayer4 rooted already and now I'm waiting for new version :D

I belive that is more players from nutaku and non nutaku version is more poor :D
si bien dicho ahora toca esperar, si quiere puede bajar el apk original, e ir haciendo camino para que cuando este listo el apk modificado tengas ya algo el camino hecho.

Although said now it is time to wait, if you want you can download the original apk, and make your way so that when the modified apk is ready you have something done.

Reactions: sirkrycha

Gogus

Platinian
Jul 5, 2020
Acasă
I installed LDPlayer4 rooted already and now I'm waiting for new version :D

I belive that is more players from nutaku and non nutaku version is more poor :D
It is not about better and poor. In Nutaku mod they are "covering" your traces in case you want to create more accounts with very similar e-mails... but you have no control over the log in process - you will log in to the Nutaku site and they will log you in to the game (with a game account you will never know). Every single time Nutaku will log in for you, if their site is down or if you want to log in directly to the game's site you will not be able to do it with your Nutaku account. So, what will you do in cases like now when an update is late to come? It will be impossible to play and you will lose the daily bonuses or the events. With a non-Nutaku account you will be able to log in to the game even with no mod, on the original application or from the computer normal browser.

Beside installing and rooting the LDPlayer do not forget to install XPosed Installer and Core Patch as explained on the first page.

Reactions: sirkrycha
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk