OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Gogus

Platinian
Jul 5, 2020
Acasă
sinceramente la actualización llegara exactamente cuando pueda hacerla y la suba. por favor tengan paciencia.

honestly the update will arrive exactly when I can do it and upload it. please be patient.
The patience is related to a dead line: today/tomorrow/next week/next month/never. But without a dead line any patience melts ...
On runmods.com both v.4 (Nutaku and non-Nutaku) + v.2 Nutaku are available. Would be more than a week work to take that v.2 and to change it in v.3 non-Nutaku?
Just forget about the v.1 (which is a simplified v.4) and about v.4 (already available there and on another site) and please just post the v.3 non-Nutaku here.

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
[QUOTE = "Gogus, publicación: 1465741, miembro: 1076130"]
La paciencia está relacionada con una fecha límite: hoy / mañana / la próxima semana / el próximo mes / nunca. Pero sin una línea muerta, la paciencia se derrite ...
En runmods.com están disponibles tanto la v.4 (Nutaku como no Nutaku) + v.2 Nutaku. ¿Sería más de una semana trabajar para tomar esa versión 2 y cambiarla en la versión 3 que no sea Nutaku?
Olvídese de la v.1 (que es una v.4 simplificada) y de la v.4 (ya disponible allí y en otro sitio) y publique la v.3 que no sea de Nutaku aquí.
[/ CITAR]

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
The patience is related to a dead line: today/tomorrow/next week/next month/never. But without a dead line any patience melts ...
On runmods.com both v.4 (Nutaku and non-Nutaku) + v.2 Nutaku are available. Would be more than a week work to take that v.2 and to change it in v.3 non-Nutaku?
Just forget about the v.1 (which is a simplified v.4) and about v.4 (already available there and on another site) and please just post the v.3 non-Nutaku here.
haz lo que quieras por mi como si escribes un mensaje casa 5 segundos solicitando la actualización. al final te darás cuenta de lo que yo te e dicho, que la actualización estará exactamente cuando pueda hacerla y la suba y si quieres tener paciencia o no tu veras.

do what you want for me as if you write a message home 5 seconds requesting the update. In the end you will realize what I have told you, that the update will be exactly when I can do it and upload it and if you want to be patient or not you will see.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk