OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

atompocok

Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
Hungary
Hello can someone help me what is safe and what is not safe?
I got banned again and again, i dont know what cause ban and what not cause ban.

I know if i open more than 10 event chest i got banned.

Then today i got banned i hacked the butt pass premium and free, and i used unlimited resources and i banned again.

So i dont know i got banned because i completed with hack the full butt pass(premium and free) or the unlimited money.

I think if i use 10 times a day the x10 mistress summon it not cause ban. How much cause ban?

Someona says in league 5 someone got instant ban, because there is extra anti cheat is this true?

How to play to not get ban?

Kidklone

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 3, 2018
Toilet
Hello can someone help me what is safe and what is not safe?
I got banned again and again, i dont know what cause ban and what not cause ban.

I know if i open more than 10 event chest i got banned.

Then today i got banned i hacked the butt pass premium and free, and i used unlimited resources and i banned again.

So i dont know i got banned because i completed with hack the full butt pass(premium and free) or the unlimited money.

I think if i use 10 times a day the x10 mistress summon it not cause ban. How much cause ban?

Someona says in league 5 someone got instant ban, because there is extra anti cheat is this true?

How to play to not get ban?
It is literally written there its not recommended to use unlimited resource xDDD

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk