OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

zoidcommando

Platinian
May 6, 2019
United States
I am using the latest apk (1.63) then one day. I get the message when I launch the apk. that the game has annoying internet issues. Both the nutaku and non-nutaku version. Also Mighty Party (*pg version of Chick Wars/Cunt Wars) has the same apk no internet issues. But if you go to their websites directly without the Nox player. They work fine. Is this a bug? Is anyone else getting this issue? I went through several internet settings and Nox players and it is the same. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

44Mag

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 20, 2018
Home
Awesome job
Long time no play this
The 3rd mod Nikita is DOPE!!!
Thank for your hard work

Chambe

Platinian
Aug 6, 2019
Philippines
I am using the latest apk (1.63) then one day. I get the message when I launch the apk. that the game has annoying internet issues. Both the nutaku and non-nutaku version. Also Mighty Party (*pg version of Chick Wars/Cunt Wars) has the same apk no internet issues. But if you go to their websites directly without the Nox player. They work fine. Is this a bug? Is anyone else getting this issue? I went through several internet settings and Nox players and it is the same. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Getting the same error. What is happening?

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk