OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

3yay

Platinian
Jan 17, 2018
Hi guys. For anyone wondering how to use the MOD V1 without getting banned i will tell you my findings.
1. Draw all league cards - not bannable (i'm pretty sure it doesnt work but i can't be sure since i didnt get mant epics/legos)
2. Unlimited currency - bannable
3. Damage multiplyer/Health multiplyer - used it a few times didn't get banned but i still don't advise it
4. Low cost - don't abuse it too much
5. Jorney instant win - not bannable
6. Pit win - works well just don't kill the last boss
7. Butt Pass - not bannable
8. Reward Multi - not bannable just dont use it on journey battles. Don't use it for sparks on event mobs also, but use it on claiming the mission reward sparks
9. VIP - max it out, you won't get banned
Edit: The only thing you should worry about are manual bans for discord so if you get a good lego with multiplier don't level it up too much untill reaching a later league bcz someone might screen shot it and send it to CW mods to check you (eg. you're in league 19 and using a level 8 leggo that you got from an event chest.)
I don't think unlimited currency is bannable, I've once used it while spam summoning goddess for more than an hour and never got banned. Also there is a helpful guide on page 442 that I've been following, it will never get you banned if you follow it like I do.

Reactions: Luxhax

Pingryon

Platinian
Feb 27, 2022
Florida
I don't think unlimited currency is bannable, I've once used it while spam summoning goddess for more than an hour and never got banned. Also there is a helpful guide on page 442 that I've been following, it will never get you banned if you follow it like I do.
Is it possible to purchase gold and elixir with unlimited currency and not get banned?

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk