OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

MindSwipe

Rookie
May 11, 2022
United States
After spending the evening experimenting, I have found the following:
Draw All League Cards does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
4x Battle Speed does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
Evolve cost -40% does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
VIP 4 does not trigger a ban. (As of yet)
Reward Multiplier: 5 does not trigger a ban for MOST things. However, if you use this during Journey, you will be INSTANTLY banned after completing a fight.

Using unlimited currency mod seems to trigger a ban almost instantly. May be delayed, however.
Gems "spent" in game do not seem to trigger a ban - that is, gems that the game believes you to have earned, NOT the unlimited gems cheat.

During this evening, I completed many quests which awarded gems (Which were multiplied by 5) and spent them on 10x Foxies for a guaranteed Legendary as well as some Epic and Rare cards to add to my line-up.

I also got VERY lucky, because I was completing the current event in-game which awards event sparks (Which were also multiplied by 5) and I was able to use them multiple times. On one of these, I landed on 525x Gems, which was also multiplied by 5. I then bought another 10x Foxie.

The only thing that triggered an automatic ban from all of my evening's activities was doing Journey with Reward Multiplier: 5 active.

Hopefully this helps someone! Play safe, everyone!
Were you ever banned using the other methods you spoke of besides unlimited currency I've been banned 3 times an I believe it was because of unlimited money

MindSwipe

Rookie
May 11, 2022
United States
i have a question if i only use gems from cheat menu each time with cheat version of game only open for 5mins max how would they know im cheating without me abusing cheat system besides sometimes doing regular gem summons?

MindSwipe

Rookie
May 11, 2022
United States
Additional info
Using Unlimited Currency is safe. Buying gold, card, elixir, event spark, guild contribution, copper coin, and ancient coin except for spamming boost. Buying event spark is unbannable for the past 3 days. I'm spamming it and reached the top 10 in rankings of the event like Sneaky Slider. Tips: instead of using Low cost and Evolve Cost Reduction in the cheat menu. Use guild bonuses, it has bitches' level-up costs 25% less, Evolve costs 30% less and more bonuses. I recommend at least reaching League 19 and playing the game for 2 weeks or more. Don't talk to world chat when you fucking have 8 legendary bitches and the opened chest is around 10k or more not even reaching League 17 or higher. I think someone reports you for cheating.
have you been banned for using event spark or unlimited currency yet via summons i only open a couple here an there with cheat just curious how your progress is going

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk