OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Pingryon

Platinian
Feb 27, 2022
Florida
Install Nox, in settings select root, downloadand install official APK, download and install luckypatcher, use lucky patcher to install modded APK over the official one

Core patch wasn't working for me soon I did it this way
Try this
No need for Lucky Patcher; I've been working fine for the past two months.

1. Root the device
Capture.PNG

2. Download exposed installer Download Xposed Installer apk and install into your device
3. open exposed and install the framework (you will see after opening the exposed), reboot the device
4. download core patch Download Core Patch english Android apk and install (it's xposed module)
5. open xposed > goto module > and activate the core patch and restart your device
6. open core patch and enable the ( disable apk signature verification )
7. you are done, now install the unsigned apk

Pingryon

Platinian
Feb 27, 2022
Florida
have you been banned for using event spark or unlimited currency yet via summons i only open a couple here an there with cheat just curious how your progress is going
Past 2 weeks I haven't been banned yet.

1. Do not overuse elixir in Guild Wars. (Using 100k elixir for Guild war, I got an instant ban)

2. Never use x3 damage and 3x health multiplier in league or brawl. (Instant ban or someone reports me for cheating)

3. Don't be greedy when there are events like Boobs off.(I got ban using unlimited to level up fast the bitches and spamming boosts to unlock another task in the event)

4.VIP 1-4 is safe
(Use it only to pick two legendary cards for Event: Wish Shop and it is useless you can't shop refresh anyway.)
(Vip 4 Goddesses, I have been using unlimited currency to summon Epic or legendary bitches in the past few days, but I haven't gotten banned.)

5.Draw all-league cards are safe(Doesn't work, because when I activate it doesn't lock league 17 bitches)

6.Evolve cost -40% is risky(I recommend Guild bonuses)

7.Low card level-up cost is risky(I recommend Guild bonuses)

8. I have an opening 20 bonus chest in a event, I haven't got a ban yet.

Reactions: D08
Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk