OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Mannamman

Rookie
Jul 22, 2021
American
unsigned, apk can only be installed on, rooted and patched devices (with lucky patcher).
and signed apk does not work anymore on mobiles. it works on nox emulator.
Nah just download the F1 VM( virtual machine) on you Android (only) and roll with it. It has root pre installed. ( Only capable device is required)

pyrgow

Rookie
Feb 15, 2023
Vietnam
I have one advice, don't abuse unlimited money, it made all the currency in the game changed to 170k, even in daily, weekly mission point. If u used it when cheater dectector was working you will get instant banned. All i wanted to say it, don't use cheat on game's event. They're highly check by cheat detector and development

pyrgow

Rookie
Feb 15, 2023
Vietnam
if you have over 50k sparkles banked, i believe it triggers a check and you'll get banned. also their recent anti-cheat as been updated with 1.47, it seems like if you do more than 4 event chests per 24 hours (i thought it was 12 but my 4th account just got banned since this update lol) you get banned. honestly events seem like their main check to ban modded accounts now a days. best to just not get greedy with them and do 3 event chests per day. if you're lucky by the end of a 10 day event you may get up 3 bonus chests.
The chest you said, it's the bonus the chest when you full filled the bar?

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk