OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
hello, it is appreciated the modified no nutaku, although I have taken a huge disappointment, I do not know how we will be able to open the chest of the gods if we are only vip 3, which by the way I do not know what it is for and the trick of the gems of the mine does not work for the money, but the gems do not, in short, thank you again for the modified no nutaku.
I had to shorten the menu, to reduce the lag.
VIP 20 has a high risk of ban. in some cases. so I removed it.
anyway, I will include it in the next update.

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
[QUOTE = "Dazzle, post: 695466, miembro: 63457"] Tuve que acortar el menú para reducir el retraso.
VIP 20 tiene un alto riesgo de prohibición. en algunos casos. Así que lo quité.
De todos los modos, lo incluiré en la próxima actualización. [/ CITA]De acuerdo gracias, aunque con vip 7 estoy satisfecho y el truco de las gemas de la mina no funciona, para luego seguir esperando aunque no mucho ya que en breve habrá actualización.

Reactions: vip310

pangsailaosai

Platinian
Aug 23, 2018
Zimbabwe
Hey, thanks for the mod, appreciate the effort put in. However, is there a way to mod the game such that all scenes or cards are unlocked instead? I have been banned too many times, even after taking caution in the game, to invest any more time into slowly unlocking the scenes.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Hey, thanks for the mod, appreciate the effort put in. However, is there a way to mod the game such that all scenes or cards are unlocked instead? I have been banned too many times, even after taking caution in the game, to invest any more time into slowly unlocking the scenes.
I didn't get your point. Do you want to see the all collected cards as full naked (as on level 6).

Reactions: vip310

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
I mean the unlockable scenes in the gallery from events and single player levels. Is modding to unlock all of them possible?
Will try in the next update. But it has high chance to get banned (manually).
They can look into your account and can see you have unlocked all the scenes without achieving them

pangsailaosai

Platinian
Aug 23, 2018
Zimbabwe
Will try in the next update. But it has high chance to get banned (manually).
They can look into your account and can see you have unlocked all the scenes without achieving them
Great, looking forward to this if its possible. This includes limited event scenes as well?

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
thank you very much, look if you can put the vip in the menu instead of putting it as standard and if it is not too much to ask look if you can make it compatible with game guardian that I do not know what happens that these last two versions do not been.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
thank you very much, look if you can put the vip in the menu instead of putting it as standard and if it is not too much to ask look if you can make it compatible with game guardian that I do not know what happens that these last two versions do not been.
VIP 3 is passive and VIP 20 is on the menu.
can't be compatible with game guardian

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk