OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

GhiGhi

Rookie
Jul 18, 2019
Germany
Thank you very much for your effort! I really appreciate it!
By the way, will winning the Event chapter 2 or 3 lead to a ban?

ungodin

Platinian
Jul 5, 2019
Iceland
It says "APP NOT INSTALLED"... didn´t have any problem with the previous version 1.45 (nutaku unsigned v2)... my rom is rooted and running latest LINEAGE (android 9)

please help me...
Even if I try to install it with lucky patcher (with or without the original APK installed) it gives me an error..

Screenshot-20190801-152857-Luy-Patcher.png

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Even if I try to install it with lucky patcher (with or without the original APK installed) it gives me an error..
Have you patched your phone, with lucky patcher? and it's really hard to make it work ( unsigned support) on the new android version.

ungodin

Platinian
Jul 5, 2019
Iceland
uninstall old game first and clear cache data using a cleaner then restart your device, and try again
Thanks for replying, cleaning cache and rebooting dind't fix the problem, but something did the trick!:

with Lucky Patcher (of course after all previous steps like uninstall original apk, cleaning cache and rebooting) select the modded APK and click on "RECOMPILE", after that, select "SIGN AGAIN WITH KEY /PROOF KEY" (last option in the menu).

It worked for me and could install and play!

ungodin

Platinian
Jul 5, 2019
Iceland
Thanks for replying, cleaning cache and rebooting dind't fix the problem, but something did the trick!:

with Lucky Patcher (of course after all previous steps like uninstall original apk, cleaning cache and rebooting) select the modded APK and click on "RECOMPILE", after that, select "SIGN AGAIN WITH KEY /PROOF KEY" (last option in the menu).

It worked for me and could install and play!
Edit: it works, but you get BANNED... So.. careful

andreaJ7

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 18, 2019
Asian
@Dazzle I just made a journey and used double reward after that I was banned. Is double reward not recommended anymore? I use unsigned APK

Fifas13

Rookie
Jul 31, 2019
Brazil
Their anti-cheat has indeed improved. One of my secondary accounts that I used for testing (which was in league 20) just got banned for using the demigod summon (about 149 gems) only 2 times (not even in a row). I was able to use the simple summon with gold 10 times before going for the 2nd gem summon. I didn't have any gems before that.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk