OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Allanon22

Platinian
Dec 19, 2019
Czech republic
I'd like to know if I can buy a new warlord and not getting banned? I have saved a lot of gems (throug events, etc.) by carefully using apk so I would like to know. Do They check your acc thorougly when you spend them ?

- I am using unsigned apk on nox emulator

Dark_sprite

Rookie
Feb 5, 2019
Moscow
I'd like to know if I can buy a new warlord and not getting banned? I have saved a lot of gems (throug events, etc.) by carefully using apk so I would like to know. Do They check your acc thorougly when you spend them ?

Hey. I also using unsigned apk on nox emulator. I have 2 new warlods and I still don't getting ban. In game 1 Month.

bebunw

Platinian
Nov 7, 2019
France

i saw a lot of cheaters with gems warlords i'd say it 's safe unless they also did my way, as far as i am concerned i bought each for 1 gem with Game Guardian and no ban :face19:

bebunw

Platinian
Nov 7, 2019
France
also

you are never safe of a manual ban, but auto ban can trigger when you receive high amounts of currencies, especially in short span of time, also modifying damage/health, using high multiplier reward or vip

what can triggers a manual check when you are reported by other players, high level card compared to the rest of your deck, high level card with a lot waiting to be used, max out level 26 common card, huge stats and not even the 1 month medal, big difference between chest opens and arena winnings, lot of medals unlocking, not having a pet while reaching highests leagues.

For the last if you are a vip in this forum, dazzle can give you the pet, i didn't find out yet how to, likely not possible with Game Guardian or very hard.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk