OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

bzolaa

Platinian
Feb 6, 2020
Hun
Theres no autoban in L5,maybe your stats like might power,win pvp,quest,open box etc seems suspicious and you gettin report by someone,
Unfortunetly it is not true. I tried with 4 different chars, and after L5 within 10 seconds I got banned, so there is something extra check after you reached that leauge. It would be good to known what is it at least

Reactions: asadepou

bzolaa

Platinian
Feb 6, 2020
Hun
Youre going to L5 with new acc in one day? Of course you getting banned xD,atleast you need one month progress with total quest over 150,might 5k+,,my acc in L5 still fine,even i have 40+ legs and 600k gems now
It was not 1 day, but that's not the point. You can't avoid manual ban, if someone look after your acc - that's okay. Belive me, if anyone checks your acc with 1m gem, you will banned too.

I just wanted to ask to avoid AUTOban. It's an automatism for sure, and it would be great to known what checks the system that time to avoid it.

Reactions: asadepou

Blu3berr1

Platinian
Feb 6, 2020
France
Hi, thank for that incredible job !
I'm on a Wiko Sunset 2 with android 4.4.2 (last update)
I rooted easily with Kingo ROOT and I've installed the latest version of Lucky Patcher.
Now, when I try to apply 2 first patches (signature always true and disable verification), the device reboot but they don't have been patched.
I tried to tick "only patch Dalvik-cache" but the button doesn't respond, I can't tick it....
Any help please ?

Batottoy

Rookie
Feb 1, 2020
Vigan
I rooted easily with Kingo ROOT and I've installed the latest version of Lucky Patcher.
Now, when I try to apply 2 first patches (signature always true and disable verification), the device reboot but they don't have been patched.
I tried to tick "only patch Dalvik-cache" but the button doesn't respond, I can't tick it....
Any help please ?
The hack is outdated, the game had an update yesterday so the hack is not currently working.

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Any help please ?
1. Did you try to install the game without lucky patcher ?
2. try this lucky patcher version Download Luc tcher apk
3. if still doesn't work. then you have to use different root method

you can search something from xda-developers site. you may have to install a custom rom (like cyanogenmod).

Blu3berr1

Platinian
Feb 6, 2020
France
1. Did you try to install the game without lucky patcher ?
2. try this lucky patcher version Download Luc tcher apk
3. if still doesn't work. then you have to use different root method

you can search something from xda-developers site. you may have to install a custom rom (like cyanogenmod).
Yes I tried to install without LP, didn't work
The other LP version didn't work too
I tried Framaroot to root again the device but it doesn't work with the Wiko
I didn't find anything nice from xda-developers they say to try with Kingoroot what I did and worked
So I still didn't manage to patch my device and I'm going crazy cause I spend all day long on it :face04::face20:
If you have anything else I could try...
Thank you

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk