OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Allanon22

Platinian
Dec 19, 2019
Czech republic
can anyone offer some advice ? I followed instructions how to install non nutaku version on nox. Downloaded everything and isntalled successfully, even cw unsigned app but when i trie run the game... then i allways get "cunt wars keep stopping" I reinstalled everything many times but nothing works.

Attachments

Matrickster

TURNED EVIL
Apr 14, 2020
Marine HQ
can anyone offer some advice ? I followed instructions how to install non nutaku version on nox. Downloaded everything and isntalled successfully, even cw unsigned app but when i trie run the game... then i allways get "cunt wars keep stopping" I reinstalled everything many times but nothing works.
Make sure to delete the Original game and replace with the mod and check the version and also after you install it Allow the storage permission

Allanon22

Platinian
Dec 19, 2019
Czech republic
Make sure to delete the Original game and replace with the mod and check the version and also after you install it Allow the storage permission
I have done it, even checked everything and it should run but still same problem. I truly dont know what keeps cw stopping from working. Is there something else that can be done or have anyone else same problem (on nox android 7 with 1.55 non nutaku v1 mod) ?

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk