OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
el modificado o apk original no sirve para navegador.

el modificado o apk solo sirve para movil, tablet o simulador.

y si quieres la versión nutaku lógicamente necesita una cuenta nutaku por cada cuenta que quieras tener.

the modified or original apk is not for the browser.

The modified or apk only works for mobile, tablet or simulator.

And if you want the nutaku version logically you will need a nutaku account for every account you want to have.

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa

y si quieres la versión nutaku lógicamente necesita una cuenta nutaku por cada cuenta que quieras tener.

And if you want the nutaku version logically you will need a nutaku account for every account you want to have.

sirkrycha

Platinian
Aug 1, 2020
Polako
Hi guys. I have quick "beginner" question. It's posible to have this cheat on PC? I have only Nutaku account, "I did Installation Guide for Nutaku "and I can't open downloaded file. I need any special program to PC? I will be grateful for help to do it properly :P

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
Hi guys. I have quick "beginner" question. It's posible to have this cheat on PC? I have only Nutaku account, "I did Installation Guide for Nutaku "and I can't open downloaded file. I need any special program to PC? I will be grateful for help to do it properly :P
ahora mismo hay una nueva actualización del juego lo que significa que toca esperar a que este hecho el nuevo mod, aunque si lo desea puede jugar ya bajandose el apk original.

Hi.

right now there is a new update of the game which means that you have to wait for the new mod to be done, although if you want you can play by downloading the original apk.

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
How do I download?
tienes que darle donde esta la mano y el pulgar en la primera pagina donde dice like o hacer un comentario.

y esperar a que actualice la versión ya que la que esta ahora para descargar no vale.

You have to give him where his hand and thumb are on the first page where he says like or make a comment.

and wait for it to update the version since the one that is now to download is not valid.

Reactions: Nome341

sirkrycha

Platinian
Aug 1, 2020
Polako
ahora mismo hay una nueva actualización del juego lo que significa que toca esperar a que este hecho el nuevo mod, aunque si lo desea puede jugar ya bajandose el apk original.

Hi.

right now there is a new update of the game which means that you have to wait for the new mod to be done, although if you want you can play by downloading the original apk.

Ok, so in future... wchich emulator for PC will be the best for install this mod (when create for new version will be end)? I haven't android so I must combine

Gogus

Platinian
Jul 5, 2020
Acasă
Before finishing the updates, I would like to notify that the x3 Reward Multiplier in v.1 wasn't working for Ancient Coins (in Journey Shop) and also wasn't working for the Friendship Tokens.
Could you please fix that?
I would also suggest to separate the Reward Multiplier for gold from all the other currencies, because the gold is accumulating way too fast (BAN danger) and most of the time we need the multiplier for the insufficient gems, sparkles etc but they come bundled with gold...

Also, the evolve reduction was not 60% as announced, but 50%. Could you increase it more?

And the last question: would be possible to reduce the requested number of sacrificed cards to get Soul Dust?
Thank you in advance!

Gogus

Platinian
Jul 5, 2020
Acasă
Sirkrycha, you don't need "the best" (which is relative seeing so many sites offering dozens of "the best" program), you're not sending rockets on the Moon. You need something easy to be rooted or already rooted. Nox, MEmu and LDPlayer are working flawlessly. I use all three emulators simultaneously for different versions of the game (you can not install two different versions of the game on the same emulator).
Stay away from BlueStacks because at least the latest version is impossible to be rooted.

Reactions: sirkrycha

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
Ok, so in future... wchich emulator for PC will be the best for install this mod (when create for new version will be end)? I haven't android so I must combine
bueno emuladores de android para pc hay unos cuantos, yo uso LDplayer4.

good emulators of android for pc there are a few, I use LDplayer4.

Reactions: sirkrycha

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
Thanks for help guys :). I never used any "programs" before, so good to know. Instruction was unclear
lo único que tiene que hacer es bajarse el archivo que instala el emulador, instalarlo en su pc y una vez hecho eso abrir el emulador y instalar el archivo apk en el emulador.

all you have to do is download the file that the emulator installs, install it on your pc and once that is done open the emulator and install the apk file in the emulator.

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk