OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Sorry for my English. The version is out of date. Why upload a mod on the day the game is updated. You can immediately write that the mod is for VIP. Then others will not wait.
having some difficulties in life.
I have stopped modding other games. I am just updating this mod just for he followers.

Reactions: Chiri

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
hey everyone,
i can't login nutaku.
I enter my data after logging in to the game and I get thrown back
I noticed that they changed the design, but on the phone and PC I can log in, and with the emulator Memu and Nox throws on the login window
plz help
uninstall the game completely. and then reinstall the new version.

Unbecount

Platinian
Oct 10, 2020
Russia
Damn ... I played an hour ago and everything was fine, but now it requires updating ...
We are all looking forward to this fresh update ...

When will it appear approximately?

Mark72

Platinian
Sep 14, 2019
spain
having some difficulties in life.
I have stopped modding other games. I am just updating this mod just for he followers.
I am very sorry to read that you have problems Dazzle, I hope they are solved as soon as possible. Thank you for your great work

Manuuu

Platinian
Jul 7, 2018
italy
I'm sorry, but when you can update game?
I know that he said that he will release the mod today but he also said that he's having some difficulties IRL so give him some time, even if he can't manage for today.
Just be grateful if we get a mod WHEN we get a mod.

Unbecount

Platinian
Oct 10, 2020
Russia
I know that he said that he will release the mod today but he also said that he's having some difficulties IRL so give him some time, even if he can't manage for today.
Just be grateful if we get a mod WHEN we get a mod.
I know it's too and wait update, I check thread even 10 minutes ahah

Nameless0ne

Rookie
Apr 25, 2019
CA
someone can point me to donate threat to Dazzle for his troubles? I don't use version 1 so I guess I can't get into VIP discord?

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk