OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Aznboi917

Rookie
Jan 28, 2019
united states
Nox freezes up after i install version 89 on the xposed app and reboot... and then it gets stuck at 99%. also when i go to module to activate core patch, it says it needs newer version (53).... can you help and let me know what i'm doing wrong? thanks

bilbaointhedark

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 7, 2019
españa
Nox freezes up after i install version 89 on the xposed app and reboot... and then it gets stuck at 99%. also when i go to module to activate core patch, it says it needs newer version (53).... can you help and let me know what i'm doing wrong? thanks
no utilice nox, utilice LDplayer4 y vera que bien le va. para hacer root en nox abría que hacerlo de otra forma y es un poco mas complicada y tendría que repetir la misma operación cada vez que habrá un nuevo emulador.

Reactions: Aznboi917

Clapper69

Rookie
Dec 19, 2020
Denmark
Warning: all of these mods are unsafe at least that's what happened to me lost my 2 year old or older acc just like that I just tried to inject it with vip till lvl 4 and leave and delete the mod apk once I enter the normal one I'm greeted with ur cheating blah blah and don't try to contact them they won't unban I hate this game I recommend anyone trying to mod it just stop even if it works not worth the risk the game is unfair even if you hacked for bit and got some advantages the game gonna rent you some way or other I hate this game because it doesn't care about their player base only thing they care is money matchmaking is the worst of the worst made me turn to this mod ,yes I used the most unsafe one for this but I tried the "safe" mod it still bans me too even if you didn't try anything .. I'm stupid for using it on my main acc. Even tho I got 2 or 3 alt accs banned even the non nutaku and nutaku are both same result I tried the emulator with unsigned apk didn't work stuck on black screen all these hours spent on trying to mod is gone to waste . Gg

Reactions: codidok

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Is there a way to play again if i got banned in non nutaku version and nutaku version without making a new Nutaku account?
Thx
method 1
install parallel space into your phone,
clear the data of cunt wars game.
add the cunt wars into parallel sapace app

method 2
Install vmos app on your phone and then install cunt wars mod into vmos

Shaggy1542

Rookie
Aug 22, 2020
Gorham
I just can't play. I created an account, installed hacking (I tried each version), but the ban arrives within 5-10 minutes. I don't even have time to evaluate the mod's features. Can anyone tell me how to play with the mod and not get banned immediately?

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk