OA Outdated [18+] Cunt Wars v1.63 [Nutaku and non Nutaku], Mega menu mod, money, VIP, damage mod apk

Gohan404

Platinian
Mar 23, 2021
Poland
Can you tell me what version of Xposed you installed?
I changed my nox from v7 to v5, installed xposed but after opening that program it says " Xposed framework not installed. No matching ZIPs were found, its seems like your device is currently not supported"
i have 3.1.5 ver. of xposed
ok, i done everything, installed normal version of cuntwars, then non-nutaku mod v3 with no problems anymore, but this mod is not working, in game everything is like always...

Reactions: chreno

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Can you tell me what version of Xposed you installed?
I changed my nox from v7 to v5, installed xposed but after opening that program it says " Xposed framework not installed. No matching ZIPs were found, its seems like your device is currently not supported"
i have 3.1.5 ver. of xposed
you don't need to install exposed on android 5, just enable root and then install moded apk. and it will work fine

buxxuc

Rookie
Mar 28, 2021
Vietnam
you don't need to install exposed on android 5, just enable root and then install moded apk. and it will work fine
For some reasons when I installed the modded apk (ver1 nutaku) and tried to open the app, it closed right away showing me an error "Unfortunately, C___ Wars has stopped" (I downloaded Nox player v 5.0.0.1) (Root setting is on). May I ask which version of Nox are you using please?

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
For some reasons when I installed the modded apk (ver1 nutaku) and tried to open the app, it closed right away showing me an error "Unfortunately, C___ Wars has stopped" (I downloaded Nox player v 5.0.0.1) (Root setting is on). May I ask which version of Nox are you using please?
I am using the latest version of nox, and I have no problem with the game on android 5

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
Hi dazzle I m getting instant ban on this app as I login so how can I enjoy this mod
any tutorial
how you are installing this app?
which device are you using?
looks like you are installing apk after signing it. or you device is already banned and you are installing the mod apk on the same device, ofc you will get banned if your device is banned once

Reactions: rohith090

rohith090

Platinian
Jun 7, 2019
hyderabad
how you are installing this app?
which device are you using?
looks like you are installing apk after signing it. or you device is already banned and you are installing the mod apk on the same device, ofc you will get banned if your device is banned once
I installed this app on virtual xposed device name is Gionee A1 , like I installed and start opening the app I got cheater mark as I finish the tutorial

buxxuc

Rookie
Mar 28, 2021
Vietnam
I am using the latest version of nox, and I have no problem with the game on android 5
We can change the Nox 7 (latest version) to using android 5? Oh I didn't know that, may I ask how to change the android version on Nox emulator? I looked around Settings but couldn't find the option. Thank you in advance!

JohnKeat

Platinian
Mar 26, 2021
Germany
I don't get it...I installed vanilla apk, installed this mod over it, logged in but I see no changes... How do I activate it? Still on the same VIP level, no menu, upgrade costs as usual...

Dazzle

Just Crazy
Original poster
Nov 11, 2017
World
I installed this app on virtual xposed device name is Gionee A1 , like I installed and start opening the app I got cheater mark as I finish the tutorial
not possible, maybe you are signing the apk somehow. or your device is already banned.
try in vmos app

Tags
18+ game cunt wars mod cunt wars mod menu cw 1.40 cw mod apk